New Member Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalterWhite

Nov 26, 2013
Oregon
Welcome to the forum. The Triton is great--that was the one that did it for me as well. If you're happy with the Triton, take a look at the VV Triton battery. Mine arrived a couple of days ago, and it seems to give a much better overall performance. Honestly, I can't put it down. It's longer (and just a little more expensive) than the other Triton batteries, but definitely worth it.

You may also want to check out the Halo forum after you have made five posts. There's a wealth of information there. Best of luck!

Welcome to the forum. The Triton is great--that was the one that did it for me as well. If you're happy with the Triton, take a look at the VV Triton battery. Mine arrived a couple of days ago, and it seems to give a much better overall performance. Honestly, I can't put it down. It's longer (and just a little more expensive) than the other Triton batteries, but definitely worth it.

I agree the vv was well worth the purchase, I am the same way it never leaves my hand. I finally dug around and figured out I could get a 808 to 510 adapter which allows me to put a bigger tank on it ( that was my only complaint having to refill all the time).

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Hello and welcome. I, also, am a new member using the Triton. I smoked about two packs a day (Marlboro reds) for almost forty years. In a few days, I will hit my two month mark analog-free.

I just got my VV a few days ago and I absolutely love it. So far it's been lasting about two days in between charges, and I love how the hits stay strong until the end. My only gripe is this thing is freakin' huge for a n00b like me LOL. I wish Halo would come out with a 650mah version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread