How do you carry your "supplies"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStrings

Aug 16, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Depends how long I am going to be out.

If I am going to be out for a while, then I have a leather holster that holds the GLV and a 15ml bottle of juice. Extra batteries are kept in a battery holder that stores in the ammo pouch on my holster.

001-5.jpg

002-3.jpg

If its going to be a quick run out, then usually I take a freshly filled carto, and I use the ammo pouch on the front of my holster to hold the GLV, also with fresh batteries.

003-4.jpg

Most badass thing I have seen in a long time

I just ordered this today, it's not very McGuiver but I'm new to all this JoyeTech eGo semi-soft black carrying case - Genuine JoyeTech!

I'd probably use the ammo pouch to carry ammo, but thats just me ;)

eGo case works great for me.

If I cant get em with the 13rds in the gun, I dont think having an extra mag is going to help me.
The springfield comes with an extra double mag holster, but I dont carry that much ammo at all times. I do have the extra mags and the holsters, just feel that 1 is good enough.

Last edited:

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
If I cant get em with the 13rds in the gun, I dont think having an extra mag is going to help me.
The springfield comes with an extra double mag holster, but I dont carry that much ammo at all times. I do have the extra mags and the holsters, just feel that 1 is good enough.

Obviously you haven't watched enough John Woo movies. You must reload at least every 5 rounds fired or you will surely not look as cool.

Tober138

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
cHARLOTte, NC
If I'm going out for a night, I can usually keep everything in my PCC and keep the one 510 I am using in my pocket. Has worked well so far. And if I take 2-3 additional carts I've filled up, that generally keeps me good for several hours.

If I go out of town for work, I just toss my USB charger, PCC and a bottle of juice in my laptop bag, and keep a few spare batteries and a spare atty in one of those little faux leather e-cig cases.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I have a PCC for my 510 so that gives me an extra battery, atty, and cart but what do you do with the one that you're currently using and your juice? The instructions that came with the 510 stated not to use it vertically but what about carrying it around?

I know, full of questions but how else am I going to learn without you guys? I did do a search through the forums but found traveling with ecigs but nothing for general daily transporting.

Thanks!

Ezy-Dose Diabetic Carry-All

Diabetes supply cases

My son gave me a couple of his extras; they are designed to hold vials, pens, etc.

Krandle

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Boston
I carry mine (510, 2 batteries, 2 attys, 2 10ml juice, and 3 or 4 tips) in a normal size eye glass case. Not the tinny ones that you get with reading classes from a pharmacy, but a normal sized one that you can pick up almost anywhere.

You just gave me an idea. I have a couple of nice eyeglass cases and some heavy packing foam. (what you find in hardshell road cases) I'm going to customize an eyeglass case by cutting foam inserts to fit my 510 and goodies and gluing them into place. This should keep my goodies from ratting around.

Vapnub

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Charleston SC
You just gave me an idea. I have a couple of nice eyeglass cases and some heavy packing foam. (what you find in hardshell road cases) I'm going to customize an eyeglass case by cutting foam inserts to fit my 510 and goodies and gluing them into place. This should keep my goodies from ratting around.

You should take a few pics after you get it finished and share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread