How long do you vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetp

Jan 7, 2010
British Columbia
Hey all. :) I just started yesterday and noticed that sometimes I "lose my sense of time" and realize that I've been puffing for half an hour whereas with an analog, it usually takes me from 5-10 minutes to smoke it. So my question is How long do you vape on average at a time? Is 30 minutes too long??? Or is all this just a personal matter. I really don't want to OD on nicotine. Lol

Rusty

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Yorkshire, England
camvip.webs.com
Ay Up Sweetp,

Vape for as long as you want - it is a hobby!! If you feel a head rush, stop for a while :) You can always adjust the nicotine of the liquid you are vaping to match your mood.

I work as a teacher and when I am at work, I just need a quick nicotine fix, so I vape 30-36mg. At home, I chain vape so I use anything from 12mg to 24mg liquids - sometimes I have no-nic-liqs ;)

Rusty

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
I tend to vape all day long when I can and on average go through 3 - 5 mls of juice per day. If you find yourself feeling sick, try cutting back on the nicotine in your juice so that you can vape as much as you want.

I started with 24mg in the mornings and 18mg for the rest of the day. I have now cut down to 16mg in the mornings and 12mg for the rest of the day.

Just as an FYI:

Overdose symptoms may include:
  • nausea
  • vomiting
  • stomach pain
  • cold sweat
  • headache
  • dizziness
  • uneven heartbeats
Withdraw symptoms may include:
  • An intense craving for nicotine
  • Tension
  • Irritability
  • Headaches
  • Difficulty in concentrating
  • Drowsiness and trouble sleeping
  • Increased appetite and weight gain

sweetp

Jan 7, 2010
British Columbia
Thanks guys! Wow...quick responses! Unfortunately, I fell for a "free trial" offer and got it yesterday. It only came with one battery and 10 carts but absolutely no reference as to how much (if any???) nicotine each cart has. So I was kind of worried about how much I was getting. I guess I'll just keep vaping whenever the mood strikes and know to put it down if it feels like too much.
Oh...and before you ask, I am going to cancel any further subscriptions with this company - hopefully I can get through to them - and I did place an order with a reputable supplier for a Joye 510 kit yesterday. Should be here next week. Yippeee!!

420GypsyGirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Near a beach in a desert.
OMG...depends...sometimes I am hitting it once about every 30 to 40 seconds non stop for an hour - love meh voodoo juice( <<< my own mixes) and sometimes I can go almost a full day without touching it. However on most days I'll vape for about 2 minutes and set it down then goa for an hour to two hours and then vape again.

What is really mind boggling is this is not like an analog and I do not crave hitting it first thing in the morning or after meals as I did a cigarette. Sure I use to when I first started vaping, but not any more. Sometimes after a good meal I will sit and vape a good juice with a sweet flavor and it takes the place of a dessert. Hehehe...I can have my apple pie without all the calories! :w00t:

It is awesome. I know it seems like some of us a vape heads and vape all day long, but I really don't. I just enjoy vaping on and off during the day or when I am stressed. I know there are vape heads that frequent this forum, but I am not one of them. I can atleast go a couple of hours without vaping. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread