Hype, Gorilla, Ecto, Raf???? What to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vid

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Wolverine Lake, MI
Ok here goes.

I have been vaping Vanilla and Chocolate for my daily vape and like all good things it must come to an end! I am looking to mix it up hoping to find a new daily vape with the black friday sales coming up (great chance to sample).

I am thinking about AVE Hype, Gorilla juice, RAF, and Ecto Plasma from JV.

I'm looking for a vape that will not be too sweet (can't stand some of these fruity juices that are so in your face they give me a headache). Looking for Smooth Flavor.

I want a juice that is refreshing, not too overpowering, crisp, and something I can vape all day.

I narrowed it down to Ecto Plasma from JV, and Hype, Gorilla Juice, and Raf from AVE to try out based on reviews.

Now I'm not a huge Boba's fan, not liking the graham cracker taste. Will I like Gorilla Juice? I like banana.

Hype interests me cause I have not vaped anything peach, and I like peach.

Any suggestions for these juices (Hype, Gorilla, Ecto, Raf) or is their something else I may be missing too try out to get away from this vanilla/chocolate fix I've been on?

Help!:facepalm:

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Hate to sound like a broken record but, I agree with the two above. Your probably not going like GJ. Out of the ones you have listed. Hype & RAF are going to be better suited for you. Ecto Plasma is one of the, in your face type of juices as with anything from Juicy Vapor. Which tailors they're juice for people who love a strong flavor.

From what you've described then I would suggest something like Bounty Hunter. It's slightly sweet and has a mellow quality about it. Here's the link and other vendors that will be PERFECT for you:

https://www.nitelitevapor.us/shop/c...uFpydzfKXwW5UK3aQbb4F1qoAr6T&shop_param=cid=&
Welcome to Vermillion River Premium E-Juice
Backwoods Brew
Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Get several samples from each site to make your choice on which vendor suits you best. All of these vendors have everything that you've described on what you were looking for.

vid

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Wolverine Lake, MI
Sweet, I hope to throw down on some ave hype. Thanks Gadd, I'm dont like overly sweet juices. I did like the vapor and TH from Boba's, just not the flavor...too much graham cracker of a taste for me. But I find my self checking it every week just to see and it gets easier as it steeps. Maybe hype and raf for the black friday sale?

vid

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2011
Wolverine Lake, MI
Me too. I'm just not crazy about high VG juices but I want to try that too.

Vapor Bomb peach is good because it's not real sweet. But the mixture of Hype sounds so good!

I'm gunna order Hype and Raf on the black friday sale, if its not to my liking (the hype juice that is) I will PIF it to ya Swedishfish. You have givin me much support and insight on the forum its the least I could do, Stay tuned!

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
Raf is AVE take on ry4 but tastes nothing like other ry4 I have had. It has this slightly sweet and slightly sour thing going and IMO the best juice I have vaped yet. It and bobas are the only juices I have reordered since most juice I burn out on before I finish the bottle. When I want in your face flavor I vape bobas when I want smooth slightly sweet and great th I vape raf and the latter is on my pv 90% of the time since I got my first bottle and 54mls 2 weeks later :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread