ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

Gunshow

Jan 24, 2012
United States
To Dormouse:
When you say "user error," what do you mean? I had to go look up the PG/VG stuff to see if that might be what's going on but I'm not 100% sure. V2 says their coffee flavor is about 77% PG so maybe it's user error - what am I doing that might be causing the singe?

I'm not sure about iVape - it seems like I read somewhere that they're pretty high in VG so maybe I need to thin their stuff out (which would suck because the flavor is great). I can't find anything that says what the exact ratio is for their stuff but if I'm vaping the V2 prefilled wrong, I'm probably doing the iVape wrong as well.

Gunshow

Jan 24, 2012
United States
Here is the Boge Rev. I didn't get it here, I got it Black friday for an amazing price at Elite Vapor Works - I think for $25.00

Reviews: Revolution V2.1 (BLACK) [BOGE REV2.1 (BLACK)] - $39.00 : VapeLite your source for Boge quality electronic cigarettes, Boge electronic cigarettes

It works pretty good- the draw is somewhat tight, but it's super easy.

That looks pretty neat - I might have to try it after I go through all my cartomizers...
Thanks for all the replies, by the way - I appreciate all the help :)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
User error is usually things like using too-thick juice (your juice is fine), not filling a carto to its stated capacity (some don't block threaded end hole then they stop filling as soon as liquid leaks out, when it is not filled to its stated capacity - like a 1ml carto needs 1ml of liquid or as close as you can get), not settling the carto so that every bit of stuffing has been fully dampened, or not keeping it damp.

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Here is the Boge Rev. I didn't get it here, I got it Black friday for an amazing price at Elite Vapor Works - I think for $25.00

Reviews: Revolution V2.1 (BLACK) [BOGE REV2.1 (BLACK)] - $39.00 : VapeLite your source for Boge quality electronic cigarettes, Boge electronic cigarettes

It works pretty good- the draw is somewhat tight, but it's super easy.

Looks interesting Swedishfish, but it also looks like the battery is made into it (and not replaceable). Is that correct? Thanks!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Looks interesting Swedishfish, but it also looks like the battery is made into it (and not replaceable). Is that correct? Thanks!

Yes, the battery is built in so when the battery goes, the unit goes. At least that's what I think.

I sorta like it. The charge lasts forever and once you get the hang of it, it's easy. The draw was a little tight to me, sort of like vaping an ego with a cone. I got a dremel and made 4 little slits to help air flow. A member gave me the tip.
I have used 2.0 cartos which were fine. I forgot and used dcc which aren't. When that happens, all you do is put it on the charger and it resets.

Keep your eye on the classifieds. Sometimes you can pick them up pretty cheap. I wouldn't pay a huge amount due to the battery but I wanted to see if a juice box was for me and this was a good way to do it. I found after using it, I do like them a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread