I just ordered my first REO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosmacabre

Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Dallas, TX
sqshydog:12570642 said:
I ordered an olive drab blem (shout out St. Patty's Day) with RM2 this morning. Holy cow! I'm so excited that I'm pretty sure my heart is beating a few clicks faster than normal :D

Congrats on the new addition to the family. You're one step ahead of me because I've yet to pull the Reo trigger. I know...I know...what's wrong with me? :p

No worries! When I get mine, I'll come back with a full report and photos (or it didn't happen, right?) I'm sure that will convince you to take the leap lol

chaosmacabre

Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Dallas, TX
Well done.

I ordered my first REO (a blue and black Grand) about 2 months after beginning vaping. The difference in vapor production and throat hit and flavor between a Bloog 808 cig-a-like and a REO Grand with a 510 atomizer on top is mind-blowing. that original REO Grand is the one pictured in my avatar. Best purchase I ever made, to date.

Congrats on your new REO.

That's awesome! I started with cig-a-likes as well, but it's taken me a while to finally decide to stop wasting my money on constant upgrades.

P.S. I dig the background of your avatar. I'm not very forthcoming about it. . .but I've been a Lowe's employee for three years and, when corporate decided to lump vaping in with smoking, I joined CASAA that day. I don't make a habit of thumbing my nose at authority, but I've definitely been told on more than one occasion what I can and cannot do with my time and it can be frustrating to say the least.

chaosmacabre

Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Dallas, TX
Just wanted to take a second to share a picture of her first night on the town!

Attachments

• 20140321_203133.jpg
    20140321_203133.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 16

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Congrats on the new addition to the family. You're one step ahead of me because I've yet to pull the Reo trigger. I know...I know...what's wrong with me? :p
Haha! I too send congrats and haven't pulled the trigger either. BUT I will as soon as I wrap my head around all the supplies to go with it..like o-rings, spare bottles, springs, screws and such. Hmm has anyone compiled a nice comprehensive list somewhere. Off I go searching.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Chaos, bro she's been goin old school lately but she dipped back into something a little closer to current just for you :)

Here, our non sultry non vixen gloriously obese woman lays down a cover of Seethers' "walk away from the sun" for your viewing and listening pleasure".

She wanted to give you a table dance but were fresh outta reinforced concrete tables at the moment. When this pic was snapped she was at the "I can see by your smile" part:

Yka9vqc.jpg

Here's your track. Crank it up and vape that thing like you cold stole it :)

http://youtu.be/A1aj3RumZ3o

Congrats bro.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Wow, that fat woman has some serious volume going on there.

Congrats on your new vaping machine. Thanks for posting the pic. You are an official Reonaut now whether you like it or not you are part of the tribe. Here's your badge to wear to get in in free at any place in Reoville. Garbage pick up is Wednesday in Reoville. Leave it on the grass and not in the road where it can interfere with golf cart mobility.
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread