Just placed an order for an Olive Drab Reo Grand, somebody stop me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I've been pretty good about not making any purchases lately :)

It's been like 6 months since I've bought a mod.

Trust me, the urge to purchase my next VVG is there EVERY VULCAN DAY but I have been controlling it so far.

Four is where I am for now but the number will likely increase to 6 - one more VVG and one more woodvil :)

Congrats bro.

I was mistaken - The last time I bought one was 5/22/13. It was my silver hammertone grand. Im guessin that I would have bought another one since then if I didnt get this crazy awesome WOODVIL from the Real Deal :)

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
(Vapolith) :cry:"Hi, I'm Vapolith and I'm a Reoholic"

(ReoVille) :D:p:laugh::blink::2cool::vapor::thumb::headbang::smokie::banana:;-):banana::shock::D:laugh: HI VAPOLITH!

The 1st step in not needing to be cured is realizing that you have a problem.

My Paypal account is huddled in the corner, in the fetal position, whimpering and crying softly. I think I'm safe for now. ;)

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
When I first stopped by Reoville, one of the strangest things I saw was this compulsion people here had for buying more Reo's - no matter how many they already had. From a logic standpoint it makes no sense at all. With the quality, ease of repair and dependability, even saying you need a "back-up" is a little strange (other than if you lost your Reo or it got stolen). I think that was part of the allure and fascination for me.

Not that I have been immune, either. I went a little impulsive on classifieds last week and bought 2 mini's (1 should be arriving today, and 1 may be shipped today). I can't logically explain why, other than it is a 'sense' thing more than a 'logic' thing, and that the aesthetics, comfort and combination of form and function make it something I want to collect and be proud that I own. (and of course, the magic porcupine dust) :D

ETA: and I still saved slightly more, in total, from not smoking than I have spent on hardware, accessories and e-liquid, so it's all good

Last edited:

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When I first stopped by Reoville, one of the strangest things I saw was this compulsion people here had for buying more Reo's - no matter how many they already had. From a logic standpoint it makes no sense at all. With the quality, ease of repair and dependability, even saying you need a "back-up" is a little strange (other than if you lost your Reo or it got stolen). I think that was part of the allure and fascination for me.

Not that I have been immune, either. I went a little impulsive on classifieds last week and bought 2 mini's (1 should be arriving today, and 1 may be shipped today). I can't logically explain why, other than it is a 'sense' thing more than a 'logic' thing, and that the aesthetics, comfort and combination of form and function make it something I want to collect and be proud that I own. (and of course, the magic porcupine dust) :D

ETA: and I still saved slightly more, in total, from not smoking than I have spent on hardware, accessories and e-liquid, so it's all good

For me, I like to have multiple juices going at once, and I find the vape from the Reos much more satisfying than my tube mods with carto tanks. I'm pretty sure I'm done at 3 Reos, but I can't say I wouldn't buy a Woodville. ;)

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
I can't help myself therefore I can't help you *puts glasses on and goes off to buy another REO* :lol:

I got a solution, how about you reroute that package and send it to me? I'll bear with all the pain from stripping your credit card for you :p.

I love swapping flavors so the more REOs the merrier. Cleaning them is easy enough, even though unless the flavors are pretty similar I do a full cleaning of the tubing, cap and RM2 that takes me roughly one hour counting the time I let it soak in vodka. I do have 6 tubings, out of which some are designated to a certain flavor because of how strong it is.

Also DIY, life (wallet? :p) saver. My local B&M would love me if I only bought juices there and didn't DIY. Imagine going every 5 days because your 30ml bottle ran out :lol: :lol:

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I can't help myself therefore I can't help you *puts glasses on and goes off to buy another REO* :lol:

I got a solution, how about you reroute that package and send it to me? I'll bear with all the pain from stripping your credit card for you :p.

I love swapping flavors so the more REOs the merrier. Cleaning them is easy enough, even though unless the flavors are pretty similar I do a full cleaning of the tubing, cap and RM2 that takes me roughly one hour counting the time I let it soak in vodka. I do have 6 tubings, out of which some are designated to a certain flavor because of how strong it is.

Also DIY, life (wallet? :p) saver. My local B&M would love me if I only bought juices there and didn't DIY. Imagine going every 5 days because your 30ml bottle ran out :lol: :lol:

My B&M sells their juice in 10ml bottles, 1 for 8 bucks or three for 21. Ouch!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
DIYing juice is the single most money-saving thing a vaper can do. The amount of money I've saved by DIYing my own juice for over three years now is HUGE. Now with making my own coils/wicks and no longer buying attys, I'm almost vaping for free. Some of the REOs I vape on are over two years old and have long, long ago paid for themselves. AND....the savings of $7.50 a day (minimum) from no longer buying cigarettes will continue to add up until I'm gone. Whenever I'm fighting with myself over wanting another REO or RM2 or anything else vaping related, I just look at my banner and I relax.....and usually give in to myself. :)

Last edited:

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
DIY juice is the single most money-saving thing a vaper can do. The amount of money I've saved by DIYing my own juice for over three years now is HUGE. Now with making my own coils/wicks and no longer buying attys, I'm almost vaping for free. Some of the REOs I vape on are over two years old and have long, long ago paid for themselves. AND....the savings of $7.50 a day (minimum) from no longer buying cigarettes will continue to add up until I'm gone. Whenever I'm fighting with myself over wanting another REO or RM2 or anything else vaping related, I just look at my banner and I relax.....and usually give in to myself. :)

Yes, the RM2 is what convinced me to order more than one Reo, not having to buy attys, or atty heads, or cartos is a big selling point.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
True statement. I used to spend way too much for juice. (CHEAP JUICE)

In my latest DIY purchase I got enough nic, PG/VG, and flavoring to make 1650mL of my wife and my all day juice.
Total cost delivered $82.40
Cost per mL = 4.93¢ per mL, less than $1.50 per 30ml

This makes more than tolerable to my wallet the fact that vaping at current settings causes juice to drain 3 times faster than when I first vaped, .

Remember back in the days before carto tanks existed when we gauged our juice usage in mLs per day (usually 1-3) instead of mLs per hour?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread