Just placed an order for an Olive Drab Reo Grand, somebody stop me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

It's only been 14 days since I placed my order for my reo mini 2.1 and 8 days since I ordered my copper vein grand. Ordered a 4th RM2 as well. Help! :D

Can anyone recommend an eliquid that will make me stop buying Reos? ;)

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc

It's only been 14 days since I placed my order for my reo mini 2.1 and 8 days since I ordered my copper vein grand. Ordered a 4th RM2 as well. Help! :D

There's currently no cure for Reoitis except having a perfect working Reo in hand and taking a nice big puff and saying repeatedly "I will not buy more Reo's, I will not buy more Reo's". So until you get one going you're screwed buddy! lol

Edit: I should note that is only a temporary reprieve as the symptoms will return shortly after setting said Reo down..

Last edited:

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There's currently no cure for Reoitis except having a perfect working Reo in hand and taking a nice big puff and saying repeatedly "I will not buy more Reo's, I will not buy more Reo's". So until you get one going you're screwed buddy! lol

Well I can hold one of each current reo in each hand, and vape simultaneously. :D

pwrstrk02

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
kansas city mo
va (vapors anonymous) meeting.
Vapolith;hello my name is Vapolith,
253 people say; hello Vapolith,
Vapolith; i have been a REOholic since 04-13 and i now own three REOs,
councilor; we understand Vapolith, tell us about how that makes you feel,
Vapolith; it makes me feel all tingly inside.
councilor; we are here to help and no one is judging you,
person sitting next to Vapolith; dude you have three?!?! tell me more,
councilor; ok, lets all settle down now.

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Don't worry, I will help you.

What you need to do is: Go to Reosmods, select 3 Grands in various colors, add several RM2s and accessories, Input credit card info and billing address, For the shipping address input my address.

The subsequent sadness will act as negative reinforcement for further Reo purchases. Its a win - win :rickroll:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I believe that the REO's have subliminal messaging built in. The more you get, the more their "voices" are heard. In tandem they send out the message that they want other REO family present.

That is what I believe. Yep, I got it all figured out!

I had no choice but to listen and obey.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I've been pretty good about not making any purchases lately :)

It's been like 6 months since I've bought a mod.

Trust me, the urge to purchase my next VVG is there EVERY VULCAN DAY but I have been controlling it so far.

Four is where I am for now but the number will likely increase to 6 - one more VVG and one more woodvil :)

Congrats bro.

HarleyNana

Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Eldorado, TX, USA
Just say NO!

Here let me show you how it's done. I'm stopping cold turkey just as soon as I get a Woodvil and a white metalic Grand (does Rob even make a Metalic white?)

Well, maybe I need a purple mini. It would get lonesome by itself so better make that 2 Minis (maybe a pink one).

Wait. Been thinking about that VV, might ought to check that one out before I stop.

See? EasyPeasy. (why does that copper vein keep popping in my head?) hummmm

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
I can't help you. I've got 2 "standard" Grands and one is always in use and one is always bathed and ready for use when I clean the other one. I've avoided any more purchases but ever since I saw the "Olive Drab" I've wanted one. I want a brass RM2 on top and also trade something to "Dark Zero" to get him to make me a brass "Button Cover."

Then find a nice drip-tip, etc...

reojones.jpg

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

no but if you DIY your juice it's more money for REO' s!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread