I need a "one stop" store to buy a dual coil tank starter kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I assume you're looking for a full starter kit that includes a carto tank (Liquinator, Notta Tank, DCT MAP tank, etc)?

Right now, there's no such beast. You can, however, piece together such a kit all from one vendor if you look around at the ones that carry those type of tanks. Most of them sell the rest of the items you need, as well

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Since you're moving up to fat batteries I recommend looking at the kgo (slb ego clone). Here's why. hoosierecigsupply.com 1100mAh eGo battery whips AW 18650 IMR - YouTube

Like swedishfish, I don't know of any one kit that would include everything you listed. Since you're fixing to buy several items it might be worth waiting for a good sale. Another thing to check is the deals thread. Start at the end and work your way backwards a few pages. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/85781-deals-steals-563.html

If you're still using what you have, then another thing to consider is a mod. I went with the e-power to go with my ego, and I'm using both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread