I need help repairing my ego style vv battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlsanders83

Apr 10, 2013
texas
Yesterday I was trying to adjust the center floating pin on my apollo ego battery and must have pulled it up too much and ripped the wire off of it. Then when I took apart the battery I accidentally pulled the rest of the wires out of their place. Would anyone know how they are supposed to go back on? I can solder them I just don't know where to solder. IMG_20130419_164709_252.jpg

jlsanders83

Apr 10, 2013
texas
IMG_20130419_164651_426.jpg
These are the wires coming from the battery. So basically I don't where to solder the white, black, green, or red wires coming from the battery to the chip. On the chip are terminals that say from left to right on the bottom: led, key, gnd, bat+. I also don't know which wire should be soldered to the center pin. Any help would be appreciated.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: duplicate

jlsanders83

Apr 10, 2013
texas
Thanks everybody. I took it to my brother who builds circuit boards for a living, and I'm pretty sure we got the right wires in the right place. The battery will work until it makes contact with a cart/clearo then the led on the fire button shuts off and nothing happens. Oh well I ordered a vamo last night so I'll just wait for it t come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread