I think GVC has some new competition here in the states

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
Hello everyone!

I recently took a chance on a new juice maker that I had heard about on FB (Vapor Lounge group). The name of his facebook page is Big Willie's Custard. https://www.facebook.com/BigWilliesCustard

Like Grant's Vanilla Custard, he only specializes in one flavor. I looked up some juice reviews for him on Youtube and I found only two. One of them was by Zulfiqar Naushad, whom I think is awesome so I took the plunge. Wasn't that much of a plunge because the price is very reasonable.

So I get this home, it only had steeped 3 days in transit, but being who I am I couldn't help but try it out as soon as I ripped the package open (which btw, was very well wrapped with sturdy packaging and fast shipping with automatic insurance). All I can say is if it's this good without having steeped the 5-7 recommended days, I'm in for a treat later on.

I can't compare this to GVC like Zulfiqar does, because I haven't had a chance at all to try GVC since it's in the U.K. and generally not open for business. But I can compare it to Cell Block Four and I love CB4. I adore it. This was slightly better. A bit more than slightly because there was a hint more of a lemon/citrus but just a hint. Not a slap in the face lemon.

Big Willie's is a Vanilla Custard and you get all of this in the inhale and exhale, making it a very balanced vape. Not a huge throat hit. I'm vaping it on both an iclear 30 and dripping it into an RDA (which gives a stronger throat hit). It's not an eggy custard, but creamy. It's truly delicious.

So suffice it to say, I feel lucky to have found him and I do hope if you're in the mood to get something like this that you give him a shot. He's only on FB at this time as he's just starting out, working on a website. He accepts Paypal for payments. My order took 3 days to mix and arrive at my house (from Indiana to Oklahoma), and I was very happy with that.

I hope he continues to do well, as I really enjoy this and hope to spread the word :D

bleachboy

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
I just got a bottle of this today in the mail, and like Carla, I of course went ahead and put some in a tank and gave it a vape.

Absolutely. Amazing.

You can really taste each ingredient on the inhale -- it's creamy, eggy, vanilla-y, and just plain mouth-watering good.

Big Willie (?) was a pleasure to deal with and the vape mail arrived promptly. He recommends steeping for at least a week, but preferably 10-12 days -- if it's this good now, I'm prepared to have my mind blown.

Long story short: If you like vanilla or custard, get this juice!! I am in love.

buckethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2013
NW Indiana, United States
Agreed. Simply amazing juice. I know Willie says to steep for 5-10 days but I am finding it extremely hard to do so. I received my order in a day since I only live a little over an hour or so away.

Grant's definitely has some competition. My only regret is that I only bought a 15mL bottle.

I pick up an ever so slight tangy note at the end. It really sets it off.

Last edited:

Carla Sebrina Spahos

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
Oklahoma
I've had my 30 ml 18 nic (almost empty) and it's 12 days old. It was delicious right out of the mail at 3 days old, but when it's a week old and up... luscious. Like I said, I've never had GVC but I can honestly say that he's one of the few sellers (aside form Good Life Vapor) that I go back and buy more and bigger. In the last few months I've tried a lot of juices. I mean... a lot. My cupboard is shamefully full of juice. If I had to choose only one to vape from here on out it would be Big Willie's.

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
I had heard about this juice and like others who couldn't get their hands on Grant's was trying to find a good creamy vanilla custard vape. I had mentioned in a thread that Willie's Custard sounded good but that Paypal was kind of a deal breaker.

Willie took the time to PM me and explain that until he had a site up and running this was the only secure way for him to do business. The fact that he approached me to help calm my nervousness about paypal spoke volumes to me about his confidence in his recipe so I took the plunge and ordered a bottle.

I decided to load up a tank and give it a try and even though it is good now I think in a week or two it will have steeped into a real gem.

Either way Willie seems to be a good guy and he makes some really tasty juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread