iclear 30 gurgling/leaking. help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth_Vapour

Mar 23, 2013
UK
Hey guys first post here and a vaping newb of 9 weeks. So i bought an iclear 30 several days ago, at first it gurgled and caused me problems, i then changed the juice and it worked fine for about 3 days. Now it's back to the old routine of gurgling and leaking through centre tube and had liquid build on to of the atty rubber cap. Yet all i hear is how these iclears are supposed to be leak free

If anybody could solve this problem for me it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm on edge and after a good vaping experience :)

schnowzer08

Jan 21, 2012
Nebraska
Im no pro and I am new to the iclear 30 but I just experienced this issue. I filled the tank too full and it seemed to leak through the white top piece. I also took mine apart to clean it this could have caused leaks.

Hey guys first post here and a vaping newb of 9 weeks. So i bought an iclear 30 several days ago, at first it gurgled and caused me problems, i then changed the juice and it worked fine for about 3 days. Now it's back to the old routine of gurgling and leaking through centre tube and had liquid build on to of the atty rubber cap. Yet all i hear is how these iclears are supposed to be leak free

If anybody could solve this problem for me it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm on edge and after a good vaping experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread