Not open for further replies.

Dr.No.

Jul 18, 2013
in front of a PC
I love my iclear 30
but have some gurgling/flooding issues
sometimes I also get juice in my mouth.
quite annoying.

to clean the juice buildup inside the rubber tip on top of the coil, I use paper towels or q-tips to "lift" out the juice to drain the juice.
just unscrew the driptip and poke it through the hole.
when it is gurgling due to flooding of the core tube, I unscrew the battery and hold the bottom of the iclear to a paper towel and blow hard through the driptip to clean it out.

works fine .

Dr.No.

mrgrimcrimson

Sep 18, 2013
Ohio, USA
it does not matter how much i fill it up to. i usually stop at 2mls. however i keep coming across this problem. i get alot of eliquid build up on the clear cap that goes over my wicks! i find myself having to unscrew my drip tip, and dab some toilet paper or a paper towel down there to soak it all up off the cap. what is my problem? it does not leak through the battery or anything like that, i just find it really hard to pull a solid vape off of it when the liquid covers it. help please!

mrgrimcrimson

Sep 18, 2013
Ohio, USA
figured out the solution to my last post about the build up on the rubber cap!

1. to make sure there is no more liquid, take a q tip, unscrew the drip tip, and stick it up there and twist it around ( ;D ).
2. dab off the rubber cap one more time.
3. screw the tip back on.
4. when you hit it, let go of the button a few seconds before you take your mouth off the mouthpiece while still inhaling. this will clear any vapor that is trapped inside of there. the reason it builds up is because once the liquid condensates again, it becomes liquid on the drip tip and on the rubber cap. just make sure you clear the drip tip after you take a drag on it! should solve most of the problems.

also if it still persists, make sure your rubber cap is on correctly. there are two slots toward the rim. make sure they go over the upper set of wicks. it also wouldnt hurt to dry out any excess liquid in between that and the coil. also, screw your drip tip on very tight to the o-ring. and screw the whole head pretty tight onto your tank. dont do it as hard as to strip the tracks though.

Hope this helped!

figured out the solution to my last post about the build up on the rubber cap!

1. to make sure there is no more liquid, take a q tip, unscrew the drip tip, and stick it up there and twist it around ( ;D ).
2. dab off the rubber cap one more time.
3. screw the tip back on.
4. when you hit it, let go of the button a few seconds before you take your mouth off the mouthpiece while still inhaling. this will clear any vapor that is trapped inside of there. the reason it builds up is because once the liquid condensates again, it becomes liquid on the drip tip and on the rubber cap. just make sure you clear the drip tip after you take a drag on it! should solve most of the problems.

also if it still persists, make sure your rubber cap is on correctly. there are two slots toward the rim. make sure they go over the upper set of wicks. it also wouldnt hurt to dry out any excess liquid in between that and the coil. also, screw your drip tip on very tight to the o-ring. and screw the whole head pretty tight onto your tank. dont do it as hard as to strip the tracks though.

Hope this helped!

Oh, it did!

I must say, those silly O-rings do their job well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread