Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Recently, a close friend and member of the PIF sub-forum was injured in a fall that crushed her shoulder. She was taken via ambulance to the hospital and asked her husband to bring her laptop to the hospital to communicate via chat with her friends and alert them why she was not online.
She posted her condition and told us she would need extensive surgery in the morning to repair or possibly replace the terribly shattered joint. I asked, "Is there anything we can do? Anything you need?" She stated, "Yes, I need something." My husband won't know how to do it and I need atomizers." I knew she was an 801 user and told her I would get them sent. She then stated, "I don't want to be a problem, but I only use Isaacs' shorty 801, they are the best and they are out of stock as of yesterday."
Feeling helpless and planning to send flowers and candy as a group, We still felt that her atomizers were a priority. I offered the group to place a call to Isaac and ask if he had stock on hand to help despite the site showing none in stock. I PM Isaac and left my home phone nmber. 20 minutes later he returned the call. He was concerned for his customer and wanted details of the injury. I explained what she needed and asked if he had any personal stock or could help us provide the only thing she really asked for. Isaac not only provided the atomizers, he gave a special generous discount and sent at lightning speed.
The injury happened before the holidays and I have been remiss in that I took so long to post this. Our friend received a lovely Christmas card from Isaac and has her beloved atomizers as she is recovering at home in pain.
Isaac went way above what I consider good customer support and service. He knew the shorty she used as I was an 801 dummy, he assisted me in the choosing and sent quickly at an excellent price. In a climate where customer service is lacking in so many ways with big box stores, self service centers and online invisible e-tailers, Isaac stands out as a man who cares for and about his customer.
Kudos Isaac for what you do and who you are. I am now, also, an 801 shorty user and am impressed with the increase in taste from this wonderful atty. I think I would ask for them on a sick bed too! ...LOL
Thanks from a grateful customer for life
Bonnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread