bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I repost this here for all to see. I posted in suppliers review forum

Ikenvape above and beyond

Recently, a close friend and member of the PIF sub-forum was injured in a fall that crushed her shoulder. She was taken via ambulance to the hospital and asked her husband to bring her laptop to the hospital to communicate via chat with her friends and alert them why she was not online.
She posted her condition and told us she would need extensive surgery in the morning to repair or possibly replace the terribly shattered joint. I asked, "Is there anything we can do? Anything you need?" She stated, "Yes, I need something." My husband won't know how to do it and I need atomizers." I knew she was an 801 user and told her I would get them sent. She then stated, "I don't want to be a problem, but I only use Isaacs' shorty 801, they are the best and they are out of stock as of yesterday."
Feeling helpless and planning to send flowers and candy as a group, We still felt that her atomizers were a priority. I offered the group to place a call to Isaac and ask if he had stock on hand to help despite the site showing none in stock. I PM Isaac and left my home phone number. 20 minutes later he returned the call. He was concerned for his customer and wanted details of the injury. I explained what she needed and asked if he had any personal stock or could help us provide the only thing she really asked for. Isaac not only provided the atomizers, he gave a special generous discount and sent at lightning speed.
The injury happened before the holidays and I have been remiss in that I took so long to post this. Our friend received a lovely Christmas card from Isaac and has her beloved atomizers as she is recovering at home in pain.
Isaac went way above what I consider good customer support and service. He knew the shorty she used as I was an 801 dummy, he assisted me in the choosing and sent quickly at an excellent price. In a climate where customer service is lacking in so many ways with big box stores, self service centers and online invisible e-tailers, Isaac stands out as a man who cares for and about his customer.
Kudos Isaac for what you do and who you are. I am now, also, an 801 shorty user and am impressed with the increase in taste from this wonderful atty. I think I would ask for them on a sick bed too! ...LOL
Thanks from a grateful customer for life
Bonnie​

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
He is the BEST by far. He does care extremely for his customers and does go out of his way to see that their vaping needs are met. He also get's to know his customers which is something that allot of companies would do good to mimic. I don't consider Isaac a vendor but instead a friend. Way to go Isaac you did it again my friend.

1211829588I19ntm-1.jpg

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thank you for posting here Bonnie! I wanted to reply in a big thank you in the other thread, but my abilities don't allow it.
It was good meeting you and especially the chat we had. Just great! My old motto is "We learn knowledge and so we pass it on" What you guys do in PIF (Pay it forward) is just absolutely amazing as it really gives folks a comforting feeling that the good in humanity does indeed exist. So a BIG Salute and a Thank you to you Bonnie!! Please, when our stock is back to medium, remind me to send some things to you to donate for those in need.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thank you for posting here Bonnie! I wanted to reply in a big thank you in the other thread, but my abilities don't allow it.
It was good meeting you and especially the chat we had. Just great! My old motto is "We learn knowledge and so we pass it on" What you guys do in PIF (Pay it forward) is just absolutely amazing as it really gives folks a comforting feeling that the good in humanity does indeed exist. So a BIG Salute and a Thank you to you Bonnie!! Please, when our stock is back to medium, remind me to send some things to you to donate for those in need.

There he goes again. The goodness never stops. Isaac, You should have that as your motto. "The goodness never stops".

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
What an awesome guy. I am humbled and honored to be his customer and a part of not only PIF but this awesome community. Y'all here and many many are a lot like family to me and make my days so much better, every day. Isaac, you truly are one of a kind and to some this may sound corny but it's from my heart...I'm proud of you and your business!

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
No ...this was not a publicity stunt.....I am a kidder and a true humorist at heart, but am ashamed this post should have been done almost a month ago when it happened. I got hooked into the holidays and commitments and wham....a month had gone by. I planned with best intentions to post right after the act of random kindness done by Isaac but am ashamed I did not. Better late than never, though. I enjoyed our talk, loved that he cared about a woman that was a "mere customer" and was impressed with his care and kindness. He also assisted me in choosing the correct ohm shorty for myself....and man is it a good one. I am hooked. Now, if Isaac could only tell me what atty is best (801 shorty) for a straight 5 volt mod) I am ready to order again as one can never have enough and I notice they are out of stock at times. I just read almost the entire forum and found 5cards 801 info quite useful. I have been vaping close to three years and would have bet money I would never NOT use a 510. WRONG! There is a definite learning curve to dripping with an 801 but between mini_art and 5 card and Isaac I am sure I will continue to learn and enjoy it more and more. Thanks again Isaac for what you do. It means a lot to this ole gal.
Bonnie

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Bonnie, first and foremost, I hope your friend is doing better! I came here to leave a thank you for Isaac as well, and to see your post just reinforces my belief that Isaac is a caring soul.

We had a little mix up on my order and rather than seeing it as an inconvenience, I see it as a blessing! The communication between Isaac and myself allowed me to see he is a man of character and integrity, and that is indeed priceless!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Isaac has always and will always go above and beyond...
He is a man of men in my book. This I have told him once b4. I think of him as a Brother I've never met yet we are of the same calibre..
I know Isaac will be very honored to help those in need.
God Bless you and your Family, Isaac..
Stewie! It's so good to see you! and Thank you brother. How have you been? Everything alright? Give me a call when you have chance.
There he goes again. The goodness never stops. Isaac, You should have that as your motto. "The goodness never stops".

I likes that, I likes that allot. It has an extremely versatile meaning and one extremely suiting for IkenVape.

View attachment 27213
Thank you 5Card and Switcher! Man, what an explosive day!
This is going to be a great year! Click me!
No ...this was not a publicity stunt.....I am a kidder and a true humorist at heart, but am ashamed this post should have been done almost a month ago when it happened. I got hooked into the holidays and commitments and wham....a month had gone by. I planned with best intentions to post right after the act of random kindness done by Isaac but am ashamed I did not. Better late than never, though. I enjoyed our talk, loved that he cared about a woman that was a "mere customer" and was impressed with his care and kindness. He also assisted me in choosing the correct ohm shorty for myself....and man is it a good one. I am hooked. Now, if Isaac could only tell me what atty is best (801 shorty) for a straight 5 volt mod) I am ready to order again as one can never have enough and I notice they are out of stock at times. I just read almost the entire forum and found 5cards 801 info quite useful. I have been vaping close to three years and would have bet money I would never NOT use a 510. WRONG! There is a definite learning curve to dripping with an 801 but between mini_art and 5 card and Isaac I am sure I will continue to learn and enjoy it more and more. Thanks again Isaac for what you do. It means a lot to this ole gal.
Bonnie
Please Bonnie, don't be ashamed at all. I really am totally grateful for your beautiful thread it wasn't necessary in the least because I am 100% grateful. I was telling a good friend today "One of the greatest good acts you can do for someone is not telling them what good deed you have done" Lol I can definitely help you out with a good 801 of 5V :D The 2.5Ω is a winner hands down. It produces an almost warm vapor, tremendous flavor and vapor production. If I remember correctly (which I could be wrong!) You said that you enjoy these traits. The not too warm, decent actual feeling and flavorful taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread