Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietProSF

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Westchester NY
I am using a mini protank 3 Pyrex glass tank! And thanks for the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bud, was looking at what you wrote. There's a lot of good juices out there but before you do that I would consider losing the protank 3. If you wanna stay with bottom could at least get the new aerotank mega, or new nautilus. This way you know you're really tasting the juice. Just a thought.

DIY is definitely the way to go, read a bit, check out some user recipes and see what sounds good. Order some concentrates in small amounts and you'll find something that works for you.

Happy vaping bro

Sent from outer-rim rebel base

Bomberslax

Aug 11, 2014
Westfield Ma
Hey bud, was looking at what you wrote. There's a lot of good juices out there but before you do that I would consider losing the protank 3. If you wanna stay with bottom could at least get the new aerotank mega, or new nautilus. This way you know you're really tasting the juice. Just a thought.

DIY is definitely the way to go, read a bit, check out some user recipes and see what sounds good. Order some concentrates in small amounts and you'll find something that works for you.

Happy vaping bro

Thanks man all that is real helpful! I'm on my way to a vape shop now to grab an aerotank v2!

QuietProSF

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2013
Westchester NY
Thanks man all that is real helpful! I'm on my way to a vape shop now to grab an aerotank v2!

Well I would grab the mega or new nautilus. The other versions of the aerotank are kinda the same as a protank with more airflow. The mega is beautiful, uses the new coils, and has great flavor.
1ee90a1b5f3fad0482615bdb51465b71.jpg

One of those two.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
I actually prefer the smaller Kangers as the flavor seems a little better to me YMMV. The new style dual coils will work just fine in the mini 3. New coils are good enough that I stopped rebuilding my dual coil attys. The newer airflow valves are quite good and can be gotten for the mini 3 at a small expense. My current faves in no particular order.

Nicoticket Grandma's Cinnamon Danish, Peanut Butter Cookie, and Band Camp mixed with Frenilla (2:1)
Ahlusion Just Criminal, Shipwreck, Caramel Wildwood
Velvet Cloud Vapor Chocolate Pudding
Bionic Ground Breaking
The Vape Kitchen Butterscotch Budino, Peanut Butter Cookie, and Key Lime Pie
Grizzly Vapes Koko and Nanner Bear

KFC all day everyday :p

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'll second trying out ITC vapes. Spoon Licker OG and Vanilla Cupcake are ADVs for me (Spoon Licker 2 is good as well, but I just like the OG version more). I'm sort of a juice snob in that I usually gravitate to high end, but I think this company is good. At $19.99 for 120ml of juice - give it a shot (I'd personally start with sample sizes first though)!

Bomberslax

Aug 11, 2014
Westfield Ma
I'll second trying out ITC vapes. Spoon Licker OG and Vanilla Cupcake are ADVs for me (Spoon Licker 2 is good as well, but I just like the OG version more). I'm sort of a juice snob in that I usually gravitate to high end, but I think this company is good. At $19.99 for 120ml of juice - give it a shot (I'd personally start with sample sizes first though)!

If you like lemon you have to try the ITC lemon custard bar! The taste is so exact! You can taste the cookie crust and the lemon custard distinctly!

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
And i sat here 20 minutes ago swearing i wouldnt buy anymore juice till october. Than i stumble on this thread. Damn... $5 for a 15ml plus only $2 for shipping? Count me in. Ordered Spoon Licker & Black Magic...

My go to "strawberry cream" vape is BOOSTED. Awesome but its $20 for 30mls.. I need a equally satisfying strawberry cream at a way better price. Hope this is it ;)

Bomberslax

Aug 11, 2014
Westfield Ma
And i sat here 20 minutes ago swearing i wouldnt buy anymore juice till october. Than i stumble on this thread. Damn... $5 for a 15ml plus only $2 for shipping? Count me in. Ordered Spoon Licker & Black Magic...

My go to "strawberry cream" vape is BOOSTED. Awesome but its $20 for 30mls.. I need a equally satisfying strawberry cream at a way better price. Hope this is it ;)

Great choice! You won't be disappointed!

cuse4ever

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2014
tennessee
Bomberslax, are you using a tank or dripping?

I have two vendors that are solid and are pretty much all I vape these days.

Open Source Vapor: Open Source Vapor LLC
Their Blueberries and Crème and Raspberries and Crème are my two favorites but everything I have tried from them is outstanding. They are fairly new so I have four that are in my rotation and each has spent more then a couple days in a dripper or my R91. I can't wait for the Squape Reloaded to be released because I think it will be perfect for this liquid. They are high VG and that's why I asked what topper you were using.

Nicoticket: http://www.nicoticket.com/eliquid/
Grandma's Cinnamon Danish is insane, it really is a Danish without the calories
The Virus (H1N1) a tasty liquid that evolves as you steep it. You'll have to read the description but I get different flavors as it steeps and anything with an SR next to it :)

I have most of them, the PBC is excellent but the others are too.

i'm gonna second (or third or fourth yada yada yada, i dunno, i haven't read ahead) nicoticket. it's a new co. for me but every juice i've tried from them, about 10 at this point, have been OUTSTANDING. not only do you get fabulous juice, you get superior customer service.

I vape Highsugah Key Lime Pie as my ADV. it's simply amazing, a slight hint of lime with a Graham cracker crust taste. It has that not too sweet and a punch slight lime on the exhale. Kinda reminds me a little of JTJM juice but much better. You can contact him through Facebook. I just ordered 120 ml. Great price too. A lot of people are jumping on the band wagon so get while you can. Steeping a few days brings out the lime more. Its amazing.

TheChromeKamuro

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2014
Sturgeon, MO USA
I vape Highsugah Key Lime Pie as my ADV. it's simply amazing, a slight hint of lime with a Graham cracker crust taste. It has that not too sweet and a punch slight lime on the exhale. Kinda reminds me a little of JTJM juice but much better. You can contact him through Facebook. I just ordered 120 ml. Great price too. A lot of people are jumping on the band wagon so get while you can. Steeping a few days brings out the lime more. Its amazing.
That sounds right up my alley. [emoji3]
But on the website, it appears that you can only get it through several 'distributors', is that true? Who has the best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread