Status
Not open for further replies.

graybuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Oregon
Maybe some of these:

alien Vision's Boba's Bounty (I know, real original. LOL)
GoodeJuice's Wrangler Light
Litecigusa (NLV) Gold
High Desert Vapes' Dueling Banjos
Darth Vapers' CocoBacco

I would not call Boba's much of a cig flavor, more like graham cracker cinn danish vape, Good juice but not Cig flavored. Dueling Banjos is more of a Bananas Fosters Vape and very sweet.

I would recommend HHV Heavenly tobacco it is a sweet Ry4 or HHV Darkhorse less sweet.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I've fallen in love with MBV's 555. I started off with a 50 ml bottle, and just ordered a 236 ml one. It's that good.

It's very sweet and very caramelly. If that's what you like, this is a great option!

I have also, havnt touched my ry4 since I got the 555

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Virginia from Backwoods Brew. This is by far the best sweet cigarette clone flavor I have tried. It tastes just like a freshly opened pack of American Spirits smells. It's the juice that got me off the stinkies, and it is still in my daily rotation after a year and a half.

Morley from Want2Vape

Longbottom Leaf from EPipeMods.

House Blend from Copper Creek.

TNO, CountRY4, MOV Gold, and Whiteleaf from Mountain Oak Vapor.

Every juice NiteLiteVapor makes sounds like it would fit the bill for you. Harbor Nite is the chocolate-tobacco, Twilte and Litehouse are sweet cigarette clones, Bounty Hunter is vanilla-tobacco, and GOLD (my personal favorite) is waffle/maple syrup-tobacco.

Have you tried Smokey Mountain 555 or BLack Forrest from MOV? I really liked Blue Ridge, so I was thinking of trying Black Forrest. Probably shouldn't of opened that 15% email!

Also I'm going to order a few atomizer heads from litecigusa & was thinking of trying your favorite....need I say more?
I've noticed in my early vaping tenure that many juices are awful out of the box and require steeping. Is that the case with Bounty Hunter? And does BH taste anything like raisins; can't stand synthetic raisin tobacco!

Jack's the man! great avatar.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Have you tried Smokey Mountain 555 or BLack Forrest from MOV? I really liked Blue Ridge, so I was thinking of trying Black Forrest. Probably shouldn't of opened that 15% email!

Also I'm going to order a few atomizer heads from litecigusa & was thinking of trying your favorite....need I say more?
I've noticed in my early vaping tenure that many juices are awful out of the box and require steeping. Is that the case with Bounty Hunter? And does BH taste anything like raisins; can't stand synthetic raisin tobacco!

Jack's the man! great avatar.

As far as MOV, I haven't tried the 555, but I do have a bottle of Black Forest in my stash. To be honest, I am not a fan. It is reminiscent of cough syrup to me. They use CountRY4 as the base and add licorice and citrus(?) flavors. YMMV, as many people seem to enjoy the complexity and overall flavor.

Yes, you must order GOLD! :D

As for Bounty Hunter, there is absolutely no raisin flavor at all. I get vanilla and tobacco only, and others describe it as a vanilla wafer or vanilla graham flavor. No need to steep either. NLV juices are pre-made and are already steeped to perfection by the time they are delivered to your door. NLV labels their juices with production dates, and my last order from April 5 was bottles marked "01/2013," so they were all steeped for at least 2 months solid. :)

VAPN STUF

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
As far as MOV, I haven't tried the 555, but I do have a bottle of Black Forest in my stash. To be honest, I am not a fan. It is reminiscent of cough syrup to me. They use CountRY4 as the base and add licorice and citrus(?) flavors. YMMV, as many people seem to enjoy the complexity and overall flavor.

Yes, you must order GOLD! :D

As for Bounty Hunter, there is absolutely no raisin flavor at all. I get vanilla and tobacco only, and others describe it as a vanilla wafer or vanilla graham flavor. No need to steep either. NLV juices are pre-made and are already steeped to perfection by the time they are delivered to your door. NLV labels their juices with production dates, and my last order from April 5 was bottles marked "01/2013," so they were all steeped for at least 2 months solid. :)

Spaceballs, tried to respond to your message without success. I figure if I post enough I'll eventually figure out the ins and out of this forum.

Anyway, thank you for your quick response. I will be ordering tonight, so that definitely helps.

Starting to understand what my psychologist was trying to say when I was just a boy! I will order Gold based on your recommendation.

Love the no steeping, that alone makes me want find a juice from them that I'll use on a regular basis.

I'm not a big fan of tobacco with a strong honey bite to it. Should I stay away from Bounty or give it a shot, being my least favorite juice was tobacco honey flavored?

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Spaceballs, tried to respond to your message without success. I figure if I post enough I'll eventually figure out the ins and out of this forum.

Anyway, thank you for your quick response. I will be ordering tonight, so that definitely helps.

Starting to understand what my psychologist was trying to say when I was just a boy! I will order Gold based on your recommendation.

Love the no steeping, that alone makes me want find a juice from them that I'll use on a regular basis.

I'm not a big fan of tobacco with a strong honey bite to it. Should I stay away from Bounty or give it a shot, being my least favorite juice was tobacco honey flavored?

No honey or honey-like flavoring Bounty Hunter. You are safe to proceed. :2cool:

You may want to check out the Really Big RY4 Roundup thread. The most current ranking are in post #3751.

Just want to add that post #3619 has the links to the individual reviews throughout the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread