Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I have a few questions about the Indulgence. I want place an order for the extended cup so I can try high voltage but the description is confusing.

In order to vape at HV you need to use 2 of the 16340 batteries, and obviously a HV atty as well. The 16340 batteries on the EM website say they are 3.2v, so that would make HV vaping at 6.4v...is this correct? The extended cup is for 6v vaping so can the HV atty withstand 6.4v?

What are the specs for the HV atomizers? It says it they are not made for 7.4v, so how high can they go? I would like to clear this up before I place an order.

I found others that sell 16340 batteies at 3.0v so that means you can vape at just 6.0v is this correct?

I don't really know a whole lot about batteries...but I do know that they need to be protected, and I want to try HV vaping soon. Thanks in advance for you input.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I have a few questions about the Indulgence. I want place an order for the extended cup so I can try high voltage but the description is confusing.

In order to vape at HV you need to use 2 of the 16340 batteries, and obviously a HV atty as well. The 16340 batteries on the EM website say they are 3.2v, so that would make HV vaping at 6.4v...is this correct? The extended cup is for 6v vaping so can the HV atty withstand 6.4v?

Yes, --
the original batteries were 3V -- now they are 3.2V
the 6.4V is tolerated well by the 6V HV attys.

What are the specs for the HV atomizers? It says it they are not made for 7.4v, so how high can they go? I would like to clear this up before I place an order.

I do not know how high they can go,
they are recommended on the page as -- NOT FOR 7.4Volts.

I found others that sell 16340 batteies at 3.0v so that means you can vape at just 6.0v is this correct?

yes -- this is correct.

I don't really know a whole lot about batteries...but I do know that they need to be protected, and I want to try HV vaping soon. Thanks in advance for you input.

It is highly recommended to use protected batteries.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
It's nice to see you too Di. I come to the Eastmall thread often, and I like reading your post.

Eastmall is lucky to have you as their representative. Then again any company would/should be lucky to have you Di.:blush:

You are a very nice person to have around and your personality shows through in your posts.:toast:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
It's nice to see you too Di. I come to the Eastmall thread often, and I like reading your post.

Eastmall is lucky to have you as their representative. Then again any company would/should be lucky to have you Di.:blush:

You are a very nice person to have around and your personality shows through in your posts.:toast:

Thank you SS,

you are very sweet.

We had a lot of fun in the other place, and we do also here,
I am happy to have many of our old friends come here as well,

it is nice to see familiar faces,
and have new fun with old friends.:vapor::vapor:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
SS,
It's good to know that I'm not the only one a little confused about the extended cup and battery combo used for HV vaping on the Indulgence. I just bought one from another ECF member and it didn't come with the extended cup.

So I was just about to place an order from you guys over at EM.

Di, one question before I order, I noticed that your site only offers the;
"Indulgence EXTENDED CUP - 3.7v 18650-Titanium".

But I would prefer to a order;
"Indulgence EXTENDED CUP - LiFeP04-16340 x 2 - Silver"

Can you help me get what I'm asking for? Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
Try this: Indulgence EXTENDED CUP - 3.7v 18650-Silver - Indulgence - Manual - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd
Shows 51 units in stock. :)
SS,
It's good to know that I'm not the only one a little confused about the extended cup and battery combo used for HV vaping on the Indulgence. I just bought one from another ECF member and it didn't come with the extended cup.

So I was just about to place an order from you guys over at EM.

Di, one question before I order, I noticed that your site only offers the;
"Indulgence EXTENDED CUP - 3.7v 18650-Titanium".

But I would prefer to a order;
"Indulgence EXTENDED CUP - LiFeP04-16340 x 2 - Silver"

Can you help me get what I'm asking for? Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Status