Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    Hello fellow ECF members. :toast:

I'd like to discuss the innokin INNOBAR C1 Kit + AQUIOS water based e-liquids that was sent to me by innokin for the purpose of providing a fair and honest review. :thumb:

I've tried a lot of different devices by Innokin in the past years and I can surely say that Innoking is one of my favourite brands on the market. Most of all I like that they are always trying to deliver a quality product with some innovations included for a reasonable price. :thumbs:
    You can check some of my previous reviews for Innokin products: Coolfire Z60 and GoZee.

Let's see what is so innovative about the newest INNOBAR C1 Kit and its special water based e-liquids.
    Intro from the company:
    1668946167950.png

The Innokin Innobar C1 prefilled pod kit is a simple alternative to disposable vapes. It’s ideal for new and experienced vapers who want an easy-to-use kit with very little maintenance. Powered by a 450mAh rechargeable battery, the Innobar C1 vape kit delivers an authentic MTL (Mouth To Lung) inhale. Prefilled pods are being sold separately. They contain a specially formulated AQ30 (Aquios) e-liquid that's smoother than other types of e-liquid because it is 30% water based.
    Sounds pretty interesting. Let's see the options first.

Options available and the Key Stats:

1668946275602.png

So basically the colour depends on the type of prefilled pods you will buy for it.
    Important thing to add is that unlike most other disposable vapes, Innobar is rechargeable which is a much better option considering the pollution topic.

So what are the flavour options you can choose:
    1668946250236.png

Let's see how the Innobar and pods look like in the real life:
    IMG_20221119_154330.jpg

So I've got the Jungle Juice, Strawberry Watermelon, Sour Berries, Tangerine and Rose Lychee flavours.
    IMG_20221119_154425.jpg

The device is sealed in a protective package.
    C1 Prefilled Pods:

They come packed 2x per box - 2ml each. They have silicone protectors for the mouthpiece and connectors. Pods are not magnetic - you need to stick them on the bar and they are holding strong on it (sometimes even too strong as I had some problems when changing them during testing).
    IMG_20221119_154537.jpg
    Quick review on them:

Strawberry Watermelon
    One of the best flavours in the range. Pretty strong and tasty watermelon and some juicy strawberries. A bit of a cooling but not too much. Sweet flavour. I liked it very much.
    And I even got the 2 boxes of them, I guess it was an accident but it's a Nice one :greengrin:

Jungle Juice
    It's a mix of fruits, mainly apple, strawberry and pineapple. Pretty sweet one.
    Didn't taste much of a cherry in the mix but it's still an interesting one.

Rose Lychee
    Floral lychee taste with a lot of cooling added. An interesting mix for sure, never tried a similar one before. Not my favourite though.

Sour Berries
    A mix of berries with raspberries on top. If you like a raspberry dessert you will like it for sure as it's also a very sweet one. (even if they call it sour berries).

Tangerine
    Citrusy taste, pretty similar to an orange to me. Not a very strong one but pleasant.
    If you like citrus vapes, I guess you will like that one. Not much cooling in this one.

Overall the water based e-liquids tasted pretty good. Mixes are original and fun to vape.
    Don't do the DTL on them as they are pretty harsh if you'll try. MTL style is working best for them.

I had a couple of slight leakage problems with 2 pods while testing.
    Not much - just a small amount of e-liquid on the bottom:
    IMG_20221119_162846.jpg

Pros:
    Very Reasonable price :2c: (around £8 for the device and 4-5 for the pods in the UK)
    Beginner Friendly (autodraw)
    New technologies used (including the 30% e-liquids)
    450mAh internal battery, quick charging option and constant output while using
    Rechargeable - better for the environment
    Cool design
    Interesting flavour mixes

Cons:
    Not too much to complain about on this one.
    As I mentioned, I had a few minor leakage cases during the testing.
    Will not suit you if you prefer DTL vaping.

My Filan Thoughts on Innokin Innobar C1:

Very good option for smokers who are looking for an option to switch for a healthier alternative.
    Great, reasonably priced modern device with a nice range of different flavours.
    Even if you won't like them all, each of them is So much better than any regular cigarette you are using right now ;)

Overall rank 8.8/10 by Dreamvaper.
    Can recommend this device :thumb:

Thanks for reading :toast:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread