Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at the InnoBar C1 Express Kit; In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► InnoBar C1 Express Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Pod kit suitable for beginners
    • 450mAh Rechargeable Innobar device with USB Type-C
    • Convenient 30% water-based pre-filled cartridges
    • Great MTL taste with 1.1Ω Mesh Coil Nichrome
    • Easy to use with direct inhalation
    • Up to 600 puffs per cartridge
    • 20 mg of nic
    • 10 flavors to choose from

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-2.gif

► InnoBar C1 Express Kit; Introduction:
    Innokin has always shown itself to be sensibly interested in environmental protection and it is also interested in pre-filled pod systems, seeking the best possible solution for their disposal. So this time Innokin sent me a new disposable system that is composed of a device with an internal 450mAh battery that can be recharged via a USB-C port, thus solving the problem of having to dispose of the battery. The kit also consists of a Disposable TPD cartridge which is pre-filled with 2ml of e-liquid. The cartridges are available in 10 different flavors and are to be purchased separately based on your flavor preferences. After having recently presented Lota Enviro & F600 water-based in collaboration with the Aquios laboratories, Innokin continues the research and development of this interesting solution by continuing to use 30% water-based e-liquid even with the new C1 cartridges. For this test Innokin sent me 2 Innobar C1 Devices and five packs of Innobar C1 Prefilled Pod with two cartridges for each flavor.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-3.jpg

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-4.jpg

► InnoBar C1 Express Kit; Packaging and content:
    InnoBar C1 Express Kit I assume it will ship with a device and one or two spare pods. The small package of Innobar C1 Device is white in color and shows on its surface some images, a series of warnings, trademarks and logos required by law. Inside you will find the user manual together with the Innobar C1 Device which is stored in an aluminum bag under air vacuum. The other packaging is that of Innobar C1 Prefilled Pod, the box takes on the color according to the taste contained inside. Each pack contains two cartridges. Of course, the 2 cartridges are stored in igienic bags under air vacuum, in addition there are two white silicone rubber protections, one protects the contacts on the bottom of the Pod and the other protects the extraction hole.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-5.jpg

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-6.jpg

► InnoBar C1 Express Kit; Specifications:
    • Battery capacity: 450mAh
    • Output: Constant of 3.6 volts
    • Battery type: Integrated
    • Charging type: USB Type-C
    • Coil type: Nichrome Mesh 1.1Ω
    • Tank capacity; 2ml TPD
    • 30% water-based e-liquid
    • Boost: 20mg / ml

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-7.jpg

► InnoBar C1 Express Kit; 10 flavors Available:
    Innokin made use of the collaboration of the Aquios specialized laboratory which carried out the development of the formulation called AQ30 using 30% water in the e-liquid. This means that the content of PG and VG is reduced, which in turn significantly lowers the problem of dry mouth and the vaper also benefits a better fluidity of delivery vapour.
    • Blueberry Grape
    • Cherry Lemonade
    • Iced Cosmic
    • Jungle Juice
    • Lemon Tart
    • Pink Lemonade
    • Rose Lychee
    • Sour Berries
    • Strawberry Watermelon
    • Tangerine

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-8.jpg

► InnoBar C1 Express Kit; How it's done:
    Both of the 2 C1 Devices I received have a white colored plastic body which I believe is the only color available, while the pods are available in different colors. The front of this device is flattened and has two gray writings; "Innobar C1" and "Aquios 30", just below the word "Aquios 30" there is a LED for internal battery charge control. InnoBar C1 Express Kit with its "Vape Pen" shape is truly ergonomic to handle, and with a light weight as a feather, you can even hold it between your lips when your hands are full.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-9.jpg

This Kit is a little bigger than an ordinary lighter, and as I anticipated it is aimed at beginners thanks to a design without buttons, which means that there are no difficult menus to navigate and the inhalation is automatic.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-10.jpg

The good size of the base allows you to keep the InnoBar C1 Express Kit straight when placed, except for the charging phase because the USB-C port is located on the base, on the bottom of the base near the USB port there are also a hole for the air flow and an additional LED light.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-11.jpg

The Innobar C1 pods do not have magnets and are held in place very firmly by two tabs that fit into the appropriate grooves on the inside of the device. In addition, a slotted opening on the battery body indicates how to insert the cartridge. The tab on the pod fits into the battery like a rail. This tab shows the name of the e-liquid contained in the cartridge. The cartridge once inserted into the battery is quite difficult to remove, so you never have to worry about the cartridge inadvertently detaching from the Mod.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-12.jpg

Inside the compartment/pod you can see the gold-plated, spring-loaded contact pins. Next to the pins there are also 3 small holes for the passage of air. On the bottom of the cartridge there are gold-plated contacts, and a small hole to channel the passage of air towards the coil.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-13.jpg

In the image below you can see some Innobar C1 Prefilled Pods seen from different angles, you can also see how the spout is thin and how the chimney hole is small and in pure MTL style.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-14.jpg

► InnoBar C1 Express Kit; Vaping test and final conclusions:
    I will try to briefly describe how the five liquids that Innokin sent me are, I can anticipate that the 30% water-based formulation is valid under the aromatic aspect, and compared to the competition I noticed that these liquids have a lower icy part which is not bad especially in winter. Compared to traditional liquids, the feeling of less dry mouth is real and I really like it.

• Blueberry Grape:
    This e-liquid reminds me of the "morositas" gum candies, the whole is full of sweetness with the blueberry well highlighted, the grapes are very juicy, and the refreshing part is not intrusive and is well blended with these fruity flavors.

• Iced Cosmic:
    It is a rather indefinable and sweet fruit mix, the trail of perfume it emanates is very strong, the refreshing part is persistent for a long time in the throat after vaping.

• Pink Lemonade:
    More than a sour lemonade it looks like a sweet orange soda, with a pleasant little "sparkling" aftertaste. In this case the refreshing part is more pronounced than the other flavors.

• Cherry Lemonade:
    Two contrasting flavors like cherry and lemon with an icy side; the fruity part reminds me of a fizzy orange candy, I can't smell the lemon. However the taste is good and the iced part is not intrusive.

• Lemon Tart:
    By far the best of all (to me), the crunchy pie looks fresh out of the oven and its flavor is creamy, the lemon is perfect this time, the iced side is really light and nice.

While disposable products continue to be an important topic of discussion in terms of waste and environmental issues, Innokin addresses and strives to improve this issue. In fact, several Innokin kits have been packaged in recyclable cardboard for some time and now we also have disposable prefilled cartridges that can be disposed of separately for less environmental damage. For this reason, on the Innobar C1, Innokin thought it was useful to insert the USB charging socket. The battery has a rather long life and if you don't compulsively vape you will surely be able to face a full day before recharging battery. I can't say for sure whether these replaceable cartridges actually reach 600 puffs, but the feeling is that if they don't get to that number, they still get close. There are so many pod devices out there, and if you also suffer from dry mouth and want to try something different with tasty water-based e-liquids, I'm sure you'll solve your problem and you'll be fine.

I would like to thank Innokin for providing me with these kits. I hope this review was useful for anyone looking to purchase the InnoBar C1 Express Kit.

Thanks for reading.

Inno-Bar-C1-Express-Kit-TPD-15.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread