Innokin iTaste 134 Good? or Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 134 and MVP2.0 and both are great mods for what they do. You probably will be happier with they MVP 2.0 since it will give you a wider choice of options. It will give you the ability to chose vv or vw, whereas the 134 is only vw. The 134 is rather large and heavy, like the Itaste VTR (which I own also). You may also consider the VTR, that is if you are considering just Innokin. There are other vendors that have very good mods that are great for vaping, you just have to decide what you are looking for.

Ridilen

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2014
Bolton Ontario Canada
I have a 134 and am liking it. Once you get used to the weight there is no problem with it. Walked around downtown all day with it in my hand and didn't mind it. Also quite the conversation piece. Wish it had .5 Watt increments, but you do get used to it. Been using a Nautilus and Aerotank V2. Both work fantastic on it.

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
When I first began vaping, I was drawn to the looks of the 134, and dreamed of owning one. When I went to buy one, the owner turned me away from it, letting me know that he could make more money if I were to buy it, but that where I currently was in my vaping journey, that the MVP v2 was the better deal. It cost less, and was much, much smaller. He taught me to not make purchases on looks alone, but to look at what I vaped and how I vaped.

If you're happy with clearos, go for something more practical. If you vape for the looks you get, go for the 134.

I still want one in my collection, but only because of how it looks. You just can't get much better than all the stainless steel set against an inner tube of black. It's sexy as hell.

Not a fan the 134 is a combination of both gaud-awful and huge. The mini is just a more reasonably sized version of gaud-awful. These both are just for show. My wife, Gaud forgive her, just had to have one. We chased all over to local vape shops so she could get hers. I try very hard not to look at it. OBTW the mini will not take an 18350 or 18650. I had to chase 18500 bats for the stupid thing.
Just in case you missed my opening statement, I ain't a fan.

Opinions are like a__holes everybody has one but the mini will take an 18350 battery. I have one and use the 18350 almost exclusively. It doesn't take an 18650 but it does take an 18500 with the longer tube. I find it hard to believe that your wife has one and you didn't know that it would take an 18350.

But to the guy that started the thread. They are good devices. I'm not a big fan of the default Iclear x.I. tank that come with them but that is my opinion. If you are wanting a good tank you could try the Mactank sit one of those bad boys on the top and really show off. The tank is 30 bucks on eBay and well worth it in my opinion. Hope this helps.

I also owned a regular 134 but it was too big so I sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread