Is it possible to mod my Tesla M2 with a magnetic firing button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiltedHammer

Dec 26, 2014
Iowa, USA
So I have had my Tesla M2 for about a week now, and while I love how it hits I am getting pretty fed up with the spring loaded button it has, in combination with the Kanger Aerotank Turbo. With the Kanger's adjustable pin turned all the way in as far as it can go (in combination with a purple EFest 3100mAh 20amp 18650 battery, which is ever so slightly longer than most apparently) it sometimes continues to vape after releasing the button to the point I have to slightly unscrew the switch cap to stop it.

Hence the desire to change it out for a magnetic firing button if possible for a shorter throw which would allow me to loosen the adjustable pin on the Kanger tank.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out myself with a low-tech method. :2cool:
What I did was un-screwed the button cap and took the larger brass spring out (as the button itself still has an interior spring apparently) and wrapped a single wrap of electrical tape around the bottom of the battery (since the plastic battery wrap had split anyway and I wanted to avoid a short). The battery now sticks inside the button cap, but only fires when the button is pressed to make contact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread