Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Man, how many vapers used to rave about an e-Go with carts, or even a skinny batt mod with cartos? Time passes and next thing you know, we find ourselves vaping using a Caravela with the latest greatest genesis atty! (Not that that's my set-up, LOL) Should it not be the same with juice? It's simple: when you know better you do better, or rather, when you've had better, you vape better! Considering this is a forum, our impressions are logged in for the time we made them, but that doesn't speak to our ever-changing experiences and our likes are likely to change with them. I, for one, used to think Smokeless Image, Halo, Ms'T's and a few less than memorable liquid vendors had some of the best e-liquid out there, but now I don't (though SI's RY4 is still a classic, MsT's Snickerdoodle is still worth checking out, and I will likely keep a sample size bottle of Halo's Captain Jack even if I don't want to vape it). I am still thankful to some of those vendors, but am no longer singing that love song.

How have your tastes changed or even stayed the same over the course of your vaping?

What is the longest you've stuck with one vendor or even one juice?

What are some of the juices that you used to LOVE but would not vape now if someone gave it to you for free?

Any vendors you'd like to revisit?

Any flavors that you currently vape that you never thought you'd vaping?

Well???

:pop::pop::pop:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Oh oh oh I wanna play! No formatting options for tapatalk, so I'll place the q's in :: and answer below.

:How have your tastes changed or even stayed the same over the course of your vaping?:

Expanded more than anything. I still enjoy about any type of flavor. Roger Ebert said "it's not WHAT a movie is about, it's how it is about it" and I feel the same about juice. Do a flavor well and I'm interested. After discovering NET, tobaccos became my biggest interest, but still along with everything else.

:What is the longest you've stuck with one vendor or even one juice?:

Halo was one of my first and I still order occasionally. It's been several months since they haven't released a new flavor that interests me in a while, but they are still on my radar. Stuck with one juice? Couple hours maybe lol. Bobas Bounty I've had around for a while but only seldom vape. I've never bought more than a few bottles of any single juice.

:What are some of the juices that you used to LOVE but would not vape now if someone gave it to you for free?:

Hmmm, don't really keep my lovers around long enough to turn on. I used to really like Halos original tobacco line-up, but they turned on me so it's been a LONG time. Not sure how well Freedom, Prime15, and Torque56 would work for me now.

:Any vendors you'd like to revisit?:

Yes! But there pretty low and a very long list. KickBassVapor had a couple I loved. BackwoodsBrew was meh for me on most I tried but would like to revisit a couple of their tobaccos now that I'm into tobaccos more. GourmetVapor, Madvapes, FreedomsmokeUSA, and VirginVapor are my only blacklisted, not even interested anymore vendors I've had before.

:Any flavors that you currently vape that you never thought you'd vaping?:

Hmmm. Maybe CI Cigar and Blond from W2V. Didn't think I'd enjoy potpourri so much lol. PURE "Smoke" from W2V, in that I didn't think I'd ever find a Malty (as in BWB) tobacco. Also, I didn't think teas would turn out so good in vape form, from green to black to Chai.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh oh oh I wanna play! No formatting options for tapatalk, so I'll place the q's in :: and answer below.

:How have your tastes changed or even stayed the same over the course of your vaping?:

Expanded more than anything. I still enjoy about any type of flavor. Roger Ebert said "it's not WHAT a movie is about, it's how it is about it" and I feel the same about juice. Do a flavor well and I'm interested. After discovering NET, tobaccos became my biggest interest, but still along with everything else.

:What is the longest you've stuck with one vendor or even one juice?:

Halo was one of my first and I still order occasionally. It's been several months since they haven't released a new flavor that interests me in a while, but they are still on my radar. Stuck with one juice? Couple hours maybe lol. Bobas Bounty I've had around for a while but only seldom vape. I've never bought more than a few bottles of any single juice.

:What are some of the juices that you used to LOVE but would not vape now if someone gave it to you for free?:

Hmmm, don't really keep my lovers around long enough to turn on. I used to really like Halos original tobacco line-up, but they turned on me so it's been a LONG time. Not sure how well Freedom, Prime15, and Torque56 would work for me now.

:Any vendors you'd like to revisit?:

Yes! But there pretty low and a very long list. KickBassVapor had a couple I loved. BackwoodsBrew was meh for me on most I tried but would like to revisit a couple of their tobaccos now that I'm into tobaccos more. GourmetVapor, Madvapes, FreedomsmokeUSA, and VirginVapor are my only blacklisted, not even interested anymore vendors I've had before.

:Any flavors that you currently vape that you never thought you'd vaping?:

Hmmm. Maybe CI Cigar and Blond from W2V. Didn't think I'd enjoy potpourri so much lol. PURE "Smoke" from W2V, in that I didn't think I'd ever find a Malty (as in BWB) tobacco. Also, I didn't think teas would turn out so good in vape form, from green to black to Chai.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, Jerms! I really want to see how people respond because I think telling new vapers what we like, as more seasoned tasters, doesn't always tell the whole picture. To be able to see where we were and where we ended up should/could help others in transitional stages.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Great subject I'm still new in my books so no report at this time. But I will add my fav from the start 2 months now was and still is Cherry Cigar from crystal eLiquid.

As long as you didn't start today, you still have something of value to add for a a given reader.

I will wait for a few more posts before I give my condensed list. There were juices that I fell in and out of love with in a day, so those will be 86ed for my answers. I will try to stick with juices that had a place in my rotation for at least a month.

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I'm only 6 months into vaping, so I've just now (in the last month and a half) narrowed my list of vendors down to 3, and I order from them regularly, at least one order a week. Sadly, the vendor I stuck with the longest I no longer order from, which was V4L. Don't get me wrong, they're good people to deal with and everything, but I just prefer the staggering amount of variety the 510 market offers, and they cater to the 808 crowd.. As far as juice, I haven't really abandoned anything, as I'm still very much in the experimental stage. :vapor:

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'm only 6 months into vaping, so I've just now (in the last month and a half) narrowed my list of vendors down to 3, and I order from them regularly, at least one order a week. Sadly, the vendor I stuck with the longest I no longer order from, which was V4L. Don't get me wrong, they're good people to deal with and everything, but I just prefer the staggering amount of variety the 510 market offers. As far as juice, I haven't really abandoned anything, as I'm still very much in the experimental stage. :vapor:

Cool. Even though you're in the experimental stage, what have you tried that has stayed in rotation (juice wise)? What if anything did you like that you no longer like? So on and so on...

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Cool. Even though you're in the experimental stage, what have you tried that has stayed in rotation (juice wise)? What if anything did you like that you no longer like? So on and so on...

Well, the only flavors I keep in rotation are Coffee and Caramel Apple, as I've never gotten a bad batch from anyone, and obviously like them. I started out liking the plain chocolate flavors, but no longer do for some reason. I can vape it mixed with mint, though. I do have a bottle of Choco-mint that I'm working my way through now, along with my favorite, Caramel Apple. :vapor:

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Man, how many vapers used to rave about an e-Go with carts, or even a skinny batt mod with cartos? Time passes and next thing you know, we find ourselves vaping using a Caravela with the latest greatest genesis atty! (Not that that's my set-up, LOL) Should it not be the same with juice? It's simple: when you know better you do better, or rather, when you've had better, you vape better! Considering this is a forum, our impressions are logged in for the time we made them, but that doesn't speak to our ever-changing experiences and our likes are likely to change with them. I, for one, used to think Smokeless Image, Halo, Ms'T's and a few less than memorable liquid vendors had some of the best e-Liquid out there, but now I don't (though SI's RY4 is still a classic, MsT's Snickerdoodle is still worth checking out, and I will likely keep a sample size bottle of Halo's Captain Jack even if I don't want to vape it). I am still thankful to some of those vendors, but am no longer singing that love song.

How have your tastes changed or even stayed the same over the course of your vaping?

What are some of the juices that you used to LOVE but would not vape now if someone gave it to you for free?

Well???

:pop::pop::pop:

I'm either a very picky person or I have simple tastes. Can't quite figure it out yet.

I started out by sampling a few different flavors to figure out my "flavor profile". I came to the realization that I'm a fruit. I still enjoy a few but find that, since discovering NET's, they don't get used very much any more.

The longest I've stayed with one vendor? Since discovering HHV, about a month into vaping, I've only tried one other and it wasn't a fit for me. I'm still an exclusive Heather's Army member. So the answer would be 5 months now. As for how long I've stuck with one juice? The fruit vapes I would have to have several in rotation all day long. Ah but with the NET's....I can vape the same one for day's. The longest stretch was 6 days on one flavor.

Pink Spot was the first one that I went "wow" with. It came with my samples that I had placed along with several other vendor samples while trying to find my profile. After HHV..... Nothing could compare. HHV was the first company that I reordered anything.

I have no desire to chase after new flavors now. I like simplicity and I love of all the juices that I have on hand from there, I don't get bored. There is nothing that I would like to revisit.

Any flavors I never thought I would be vaping but are vaping now? Yes! NET's. Like I said, I tried all different types from fruits, bakery, tobacco, candy....the tobacco were just Nasty! I had no clue about the difference in tobacco 'flavored' vs NET. After spending months on the HHV thread, I finally decided to give tobacco another shot. I love the fruits but something was just missing....can't explain it. Well I finally gave the NET ones a shot..... There is something in those that just satisfies that teeny tiny itch, I wouldn't call it a craving, just the most infinitesimal itch that was still there after switching to vaping. Just enough sweetness that makes the tobacco not overpowering yet Oh So satisfying.

My mind knows that I should have a backup vendor and I did try another vendor (still have 4 small bottles sitting in my vape station) but either I'm very picky or have simple tastes.....can't decide which. And I've come full circle. My story.

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I smoked Newport 100s (3+ PAD @40 years) so of course I started out with menthol juices, found out fast that I don't like anything
resembling a cigarette flavor and only like menthol in small amounts with certain fruits. I thought I'd vape things I like irl- swedish
fish, peach, cherry, chocolate, coffees, but they were all pretty horrible to me no matter where they came from. (I'm fortunate to
have the income to try pretty much every vendor and I have. I'm serious about researching things.:p) I found bakery/dessert juices
were just the thing for me, even though I'm not a big fan of eating the stuff. Once I figured out my preference, it's been constant-
though I tried to change it. It seems that I have lowbrow, boring taste but that's how it is.

I've vaped churro from Altcig for 7 months, almost every day, and I've been a regular customer of Ahlusion for the same amount of time.

Everything I loved I still love. Now the list of things that I vaped but wouldn't vape again if you paid me..that would be lengthy. ;->

No. I have a small list of vendors I don't purchase from but who I'd recommend to others and who I think highly of for various reasons- MBV for price; AiV, Roar aka Rawr, Heather's, a couple of others, for high quality liquids and unique/interesting flavors. I'd certainly
order from one of them if my current vendor went poof and I needed non-DIY type juice but there's no reason atm, I am very
happy with what I have right now.

All of them. :p But the flavors I vape from Ahlusion are *all* ones I thought I wouldn't be vaping, for several reasons. I love their
cherry- and until I found them even the 'better' cherry vapes I tried tasted artificial (won't even talk about the majority which were
seriously horrible). I have a bunch of juice from them with flavors that I found un-vapeable from everywhere else-coffee, chocolate,
peach. I also like two of their tobacco juices and another that has mint in it- and I otherwise intensely dislike tobacco and can
only barely tolerate mint. Why? I don't know but there you go.

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
At ten months in, I'd say my taste have evolved a bit. The first couple months I survived and broke the smoke addiction vaping 4 Star General, a ry4 from myfreedomsmokes. After stumbling into a certain thread on ECF, I discovered NETs and it was like a vaping epiphany. After spending a few months with what I'll call desert tobaccos, mainly from HHV, I find myself trending more and more toward the aromatics from Ahlusion. Caribbean, Vurley and the Maple Burley have become my mainstays while branching out somewhat to sample a few myvapejuice and GeJ NETs. It just seems I long for the real-mccoy stronger tobacco flavor although I still keep some Pirate's Booty, Serendipity and Smooth Criminal in rotation.

On occasion, I'll give my throat a break and vape something really mellow like 6mg banana cream pie from MBV or even 6mg unflavored. A day or two of that, then switching back to 18mg Vurley is like... whoa! I've given it my best shot but the fruity vapes are just not my forte.

As for vaping gear, not many changes. I still love my provari with carto/tanks or a simple dripping rba like the phoenix or igo-l. I did pick up an ac9 and some ceramic wicks so we'll see how that goes.

cheers

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
MrMann - I love the concept of this thread! I myself am only 7 months into vaping but have seen so many changes in my "habit" it is a bit overwhelming at times. Like most newbies, I started with the cigalike kit and I too started with Smokeless Image, feeling of course I HAD to have that analog "clone" or it would never work for me and my first choice was Country.

I know I am not considered a "vet" but in reading through these threads every single day - I can understand the confusion and sheer volume of information that new people are bombarded with and most everything is still a matter of personal preference. Tastes are so subjective, even my daughter and I tasting the same juice give totally different views of them. I recently mixed up a sample of some 555 I recently purchased, and my daughter tasted a candy sweet flavor, and all I tasted was the nutty nuances.

I personally have seen several changes over my 7 month journey. I ordered many sample packs to try to get a feel of where I was going with this newfound phase of my life. I started with Tobacco like flavors through SI, Desert Joe, Ry4, and Country. With the Sample packs I discovered Halo and AIV...was blown away by both for completely different reasons. The subtle flavors of AIV intrigued me against the Bold presence of the Halo juices. Through the journey, I discovered DIY and honestly find myself constantly turning to my DIY juices over all the many I have purchased over this period. And I am back to basically Tobacco based flavorings.

Again I would have to say Smokeless Image would be the longest, I just recently PIF'd the remaining bottles of the SI juices mentioned above to another vaper who has been with SI for over a year. It's what he likes and he is satisfied with his flavor choices.

Hate to say but would have to be what I started with, SI Country - I honestly don't know how I vaped that for so long...but I was new and it did what intended and helped me stop analogs on the day I received my first kit.

Of course...I definately would like to try AIV's White Rabbit again, from what I remember I vaped the entire sample in one sitting and would definately like to try it again! I have Boba's and GJ and really like them both, but through my DIY and many of the threads here on ECF have come up with a mix my daughter named "Stormtrooper" and I have to mix her two 30ml bottles at a time (she is an avid Halo Fan, and that is the only juice she buys.)

I recently won a contest and choose two flavors completely out of what I thought I would normally pick. One is a subtle Butterscotch blend, and the other is a Cigar based flavor!!!! They are both amazing!!!!!!!

woofpuppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
www.youtube.com
::How have your tastes changed or even stayed the same over the course of your vaping?
I don't think my tastes have changed much. I find what I like and stick to it. I'm totally open to experimentation and do try new things, but I find myself drawn to candy/cookie/sweets the most, seconded by by a few (supposed) tobacco flavors. And menthol...I always start the day with menthol. I smoked Salem and when I want to vape but can't decide, I go menthol.

::What is the longest you've stuck with one vendor or even one juice?
I only use 2 vendors for pre-made juice...Ms. T and V2 Platinum. Ms. T's gingerbread cookies is a staple. I absolutely love it and will stick with it for a while. V2's menthol tops the list, tho. I like it better than other menthol I've tried.

::What are some of the juices that you used to LOVE but would not vape now if someone gave it to you for free?
I have nothing in this category. If it's sweet, vapes well, and doesn't taste like chemicals I stick with it.

::Any flavors that you currently vape that you never thought you'd vaping?
Ms. T's snickerdoodle. I don't like snickerdoodles, but it's one of her signature juices so I had to try it. I like the flavor but wish it were a bit stronger. That's probably why I like her gingerbread cookies so much. It's a strong flavor and I love gingerbread

Kabooma

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Eastern PA
Great topic!! I'm pretty noob, but in just two weeks, I feel like I've run a long-distance marathon and make almost daily changes to my "rig".

I love that there's literally 1000's of flavor varieties out there. At first, I was strictly tobacco and menthol-tobacco flavors, have already moved into liking fruits and desserts!

So far, I've not ordered from the same vendor twice- I'm still experimenting.

I have to say the pink spot vapors.. it was my first order of pre-mixed and while I really loved them at first, I found that they wore down quickly, most notably the "pirates booty" flavor (butter rum 'ish).. I don't know why, but their stuff is really harsh to me now (like every hit is a dry hit), where others are not

So far, no. I haven't found that magic flavor yet. But I'm also doing my own mixes, which I'm finding more pleasant than any pre-mixes I've bought so far (with exception to a RY4 blend I bought locally)

Nah, I'd vape just about any flavor, at least once!

I bought the ce4, with two twist batteries, two 2-wick clearomizers, plugs, etc. At first it was heaven. Then I started noticing dry burning hits. Apparently the wicks have a hard(er) time feeding the juice to the cartomizer as the juice level drops, and I would have to hold the unit horizontal with the wicks soaking while toking (poetry!), which isn't a preferred way to vape for me, so I went to the local shop, bought 3 replacement clearomizers, all three different styles.

First one was a t-3 style with the carto at the bottom and no wicks. Great idea, cooler and smoother hit, BUT when it gets low on juice, it leaks HORRIBLY into the battery, your hands, everywhere. I honestly wonder if I have a defective one it leaks so bad.. all gurgle, juice in mouth issues too.

2nd is a clearomizer with the wick internally in the middle and port holes in the stem to absorb the juice. It works fairly well, although noticeably it "crackles" a lot more than the other ones.. airflow is a little more too, which I don't like, but it's so far better than the two-wick and t-3 models.

3rd is the 4-wick model (iClear 16), which I LOVE. The wicks are thicker to begin with. No leaking issues. Hits are just as smooth with full tank or down to near empty.

I'm guessing in two months, I will probably hate this ce4 and move on to provari, nuvo, or whatever else I can spell wrong lol.

I'm still screwing around with DIY flavors, and have found several tobacco+fruit / spice combinations that work very well. The winston churchill concentrate from hangsen is notably my current go-to tobacco concentrate.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Me - my taste have not changed - though it took a few months to find that out -

At first I bought many flavors from many recommended vendors, but after > 40 yer of smoking, I have few taste buds left, and could taste very little. So, I tried DIY and found I had to add 20-25% flavoring to taste the difference at all, and at that high a concentration, cartomizers do not last long, and others can smell it.

So, I switched to vaping only unflavored e-liquid well over 2 years ago. And found that for me, vaping unflavored was just as satisfactory as flavored. Plus - it is a lot cheaper and cartomizers last a very long time.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
My two cents: I have only been vaping for about 2.5 months (after years of Marloboro Red, 2 pack a day) but here goes...
After pre-filled cartos and disposables...

I started with Johnson Creek flavors. Very simple stuff, Ranier, Arctic Mint, Chocolate Truffle, French Vanilla and Espresso. THEN i got brave and tried their Solstice (assorted melons with menthol) and Autumn Crisp (caramel apple). I found I liked a more complex flavor. YAY. Then I mixed my Vanilla with Espresso, tried other flavor combos.

My flavor profile began to develop into a sweet one. I kept trying other vendors, stumbled on to FuZion (thanks Shane!) and am in the midst of going through most of his complex creations. I decided I do NOT like anything savory or overly tart. The sweeter, the better, for me.

I won't vape it even if it is free: Tobacco flavors. Yuck. Even the tobacco flavors with honey, sweeteners, etc. Just gross. Also, Bob Marley Blood from FuZion--ack! Tastes like mint, oregeno and nasty, moldy strawberry.

My journey is still too short, and I have many other vendors to try. Right now, I like sweet, fruity flavors.

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have come to the conclusion that my vaping experience will always be a work in progress.

My first exposure to vaping was a sample pack from Juicy. No need to say I won't repeat that one, ever.

As I began to read and research I was lead to DIY but continued to purchase some juices mostly due to the excellent thread " Natural Tobaccos " by luceblueboy.

Now that NET concentrates are becoming more widely available I'm experimenting with them. I still am only half way through my sample buying from some recommended vendors and boy has that been an eye-opener for me. My respect for some of the hard work that some vendors put into their juice creations has gone up immensely. I have learned the difference between the 10% of juice makers who really care about their juices and customers, and the other 90% who slap together a couple of flavors, give it a flashy name and then send it out the door for $1 a ml.

EC blends, AVE and HHV may get visits from me, again, in the future but it's makers like W2V, GeJ, TPR and BWB that will see me as a repeat customer.

I'm loving it all though, especially the folks here on ECF.

unquiet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Philly
I don't think I even know what my tastes are yet. Maybe b/c they are different from what I would have expected/wanted them to be? Maybe b/c I'm too picky? Maybe b/c I just haven't found the "right" juices for me - despite having tried a lot of them (50+ probably) in a short period of time (<2 months) and from multiple vendors/producers (at least 8). I have a list of flavors/cateogories of flavors that I'm trying to find the "right" brand of for a standard rotation but it's not going well:

Tobacco - possibly HHV's Legend - I'm not sure yet if I just like it or if I Love It
Coffee - Christy's Cappucino from AVE is prob. the best I've tried so far, but it's not "the one"
Drink/Soda - MBV's Root Beer
Fruity - MBV's Strawberry Kiwi and Green Apple are both pretty good, but what I really want is a good raspberry or mixed berry and I'm still looking
Candy - nothing yet
Vanilla - I thought I had it...but I didn't
Chocolate and/or PB - ugh, they all suck
Desert/Bakery - I tried an Apple Pie that was good-ish...what I really want is a yummy cheesecake, and none of the ones I've tried tasted even remotely like cheesecake

Early on I bought mostly from V4L - that's where I got my first kit (Vapor King) and I was trying to K.I.S.S. After using their pre-filled cartos for 7-10 days, I got my 1st bottle of juice from them - Vanilla. At the time it was the.best.thing.I'd.ever.tasted. Ever. I later bought 3 more bottles of the stuff - it's like it wasn't even the same juice. Not even the same flavor of juice. W.T.F.?

Since then I've bought the most from MBV and Root Beer has been my primary vape, but I usually try at least 1 or 2 others every day. (Keep hoping they're gonna get better...)

None so far.

None that I haven't already made multiple orders from.

Not really. I don't even try new foods. (Really, I'm like a 2 yr old: 'But it looks/smells funny') I wouldn't order a juice that didn't sound appealing to me.

Linden

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Michigan,USA
I've been vaping for over 2 years now. At first I had a tackle box full of flavors, first prefilled cartos and then bottles of some of my favorite juices (coffee, banana, licorice, some RY's, lots of sweet things.) I probably tried about 60 different flavors. Its been a long time and I tried several companies, but mostly from V4L. Eventually every.single.one. of them became distasteful to me. So there I was filling cartos and I had so much paraphernalia that it was getting burdensome and I was just losing my enjoyment due to all of the hassle.And the COST! I just couldn't find something that I really felt was a good investment! Basically tons of money down the drain. At that point I was using a cigalike and also had to constantly charge the batteries. Ugh
So that is why I decided I had to stop and take a breath and focus on finding the 'sweet spot'...find the perfect juice, reduce my costs and clutter. It took me another 2-3 months. I decided cinnamon flavors were the least cloying so that helped me narrow things down. The hot ones were too sweet, some were too floral and others were just gross. Finally I found it (cinnamon roll from V4L as it turned out LOL). I've been using that exclusively for well over a year and it works very well for my no-fuss-low-clutter-cost effective preferences. BTW, I'm now using 2 bolts and a Vv mod so I don't even worry about battery life any more! FREEEDOM!

Just about everything I have every tried (I know I'm a wierdo). And I know you all mean well and have your favorites that you are CONVINCED I would like. I appreciate that! I just like my nice comfy routine though!

not really. Although for ease of ordering I really wish V4L would get a clearomizer. Then again I order so seldomly, maybe they have one now! *runs off to look*

When I first started, I never thought I'd ever just vape ONE flavor. I haven't heard of many people that do what I do.

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
Pretty much the same. I like some sweetness but not a mouthful of sugar. I like mints, sodas, and bakery items so far. I want to like fruit, coffee, and chocolate but nothing has worked for me yet.

Haven't been vaping long (3 months today), but so far I'm an MBV girl. Have had juice from others and so far they just haven't done it for me.

Like unquiet, I'm an MBV root beer fan. It's just so... Bubbly. And packs a heck of a throat hit (even at my 6mg low/no PG mix). That and MBV's cinnamon roll and spearmint are the only juices I've reordered to this point. I vape all three of them every day.

Nothing yet. I've had some that weren't to my taste, and one that was utterly unvapeable, but nothing that has morphed from love to hate.

Not yet. I hit MBV at least once a month. I'll reorder from MyFreedomSmokes when I need nic base and select hardware but not again for juice.

Didn't expect to enjoy sodas as much as I do, since I rarely drink them in real life. Root beer is my current favorite, but I really enjoyed the cherry cola I got as one of my first samples.

I hope to find a fruit I really like at some point. Most fruits taste off or artificial to me so it's a long road... It's not surprising though: most fruit scented non-vape products don't trip my trigger either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread