Status
Not open for further replies.

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
I was having the same problem with self firing and it was because my magnets weren't flush. One was sticking out just a little bit and it was causing the two magnets to keep sticking to each other. I didn't even see the second magnet at first. I thought the two of them were one. Duh. Oh well at least it's fixed!

Now onto my next problem, the bottom switch won't unscrew from my other clone. I tried the freezer and a rubber kitchen grip and a hot water soak. Nothing worked. Any suggestions?

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Now onto my next problem, the bottom switch won't unscrew from my other clone. I tried the freezer and a rubber kitchen grip and a hot water soak. Nothing worked. Any suggestions?
A Stingray also? What material is it made from?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

mikegun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Colorado
I need help with my infinite stingray, brass mod, seems the top pin is quite short and with some attys wont make contact.any ideas???I still say h cigar makes the best clones pound for pound....I have several nemmys made by them, never a prob...engrav/ could be better...but I use a laser etch steel pen and make them quite deep....

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
A Stingray also? What material is it made from?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

It's a Stingray Brass Clone and here are pictures! I can't get this thing unstuck! :confused:
20140727_201228.jpg 20140727_201254.jpg 20140727_201154.jpg
The first picture is looking at the clone from upside down and the second picture is looking at the clone from the inside to the bottom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread