Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the feedback received regarding this launch both on and off the forum:)

We are happy to confirm the following flavours and strengths for the UK Johnson Creek Original Smoke juice launch on August 14th at 12 noon:

jc_promo2.jpg

Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Liquid

Thanks again
Smokester!

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
Yes, it will be available in High (24mg) Medium (18mg) and Low (11mg). Approx. 3 different flavors will be released every 4-6 weeks
We are delighted to confirm that we are now the sole UK & EU distributor for Johnson Creek and will be serving the entire "Original Johnson Creek Smoke juice" menu to all of our UK & EU customers.
Thanks for all the feedback received regarding this launch both on and off the forum:)

We are happy to confirm the following flavours and strengths for the UK Johnson Creek Original Smoke juice launch on August 14th at 12 noon:

jc_promo2.jpg

Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Liquid

Thanks again
Smokester! __________________
Your fast & friendly UK supplier - Free Yourself...

I'm seeing some differences between what was said before; and what is being announced now. Would you mind confirming or correcting what I read out of this, being:

- Strengths 11 and 0 will not be available for europe?
- VG will not be available?
- Not all tastes will be available?

If the above is correct: will there be any solutions at another time through you for these missing items? If not, or until such a time arrives, will people wanting what is not available be able to order these from the US-seller?

Thank you for any answers :)

Last edited:

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Katnik

Good questions.

We have been the sole UK supplier for generic liquid for some time now until recently. During that time we have stocked High strength only and catered for other requirements on a special request basis. The stock we have of generic liquid generally sells out within a matter of days of being released which is a good indicator of what strength people in general like.

With the increase of US availability of new flavours at the UK launch date we felt it was better to provide the variety of flavours before variety of strengths and composition. A thread was started last week regarding special requirements (VG/Low/Zero etc.) to which there was one response. Therefore we decided to go with our experience and launch with the current full JCOSJ lineup in the two most popular stregths for the UK & EU market.

We will stock the other strengths and options fully in the weeks following launch and in the meantime are happy to take any special requests from individual customers to be incorporated into those orders.

All we can do at this stage is apologise that the launch lineup has changed from that which was originally stated and to ask that if you, or anyone else, has any special requirements that are not catered for in the launch lineup, that you let us know so that we are able satisfy your requirements.

Many Thanks
Smokester!

Well, I'm not quite sure what's up with Janty, but I can assure you that the exclusive European distributor for Johnson Creek is E-Cigs.co.uk

hello
smokester said he is the exclusive distributor in uk and EU, however, if I understood
Today, Janty said he would sell the e-liquid johnson creek in the EU
Can someone explain me ?

Thanks for this info guys - I do appreciate it!
Let me make very clear what the deal is: E-Cigs.co-uk is the exclusive distributor for Johnson Creek within the United Kingdom and European Union countries.
We have been in talks with Janty on a possible American deal (details of which have not been announced and are not complete) but it would be strictly limited to the United States.

...About as clear as I know how to be :D

exactly cashmere
and also ludo say : "Exact. Nous sommes en plein expansion. Nous allons aussi signer un partenariat avec Johnson Creek Juice... a suivre...."

translation "Exactly. We are in full expansion. We will also sign a partnership with Johnson Creek Juice ... a follow ...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread