Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

Not sure if you've heard this already, but we are the exclusive supplier of Johnson Creek Original Smoke juice for the UK & EU. ;)

Yes, it's all live and available (as if you didn't know!!) ;)

I'll be starting a pre-order basket later with the whole JC lineup so YOU can decide what's in the next order. :D

The pre-order basket will include sample packs also.

The juice has been selling VERY fast since we launched at midday and some flavours may go out of stock suddenly (even after you have bought them). If this happens to you, the items will be added to the next order and will ship as soon as they arrive.

Thanks to all of you for all your continued support :)
Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
hi Smokester! what about the sample pack? can we order for EU customer sample pack- low nicotine non PG? thanks

Hi vaf

You will be able to pre-order sample packs in the current JC strength and PG/NPG lineup later this evening. All pre-orders and orders for juice which has gone out of stock will ship in 10-14 days.

Thanks
Smokester!

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
hi Smokester! i did ordered sample pack and paid few days ago; i have received confirmation of payment from PayPal, but not from http://www.e-cigs.co.uk; is it normal, that no confirmation coming from comp address? thanks for the answer.

Hi Vaf

Good question. This is perfectly normal though.

Emails are sent from Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome to confirm shipping status. As many of the JC orders are now pre-orders, shipping invoices for outside the UK and shipping notices will be sent when we have the new stock in. (in about a week or so)

Hope this helps :)

Smokester!

icemanmaz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
U.K. Halifax West Yorkshire
hi smokester, so many thread about JC problem this days- the numbness, atomizers etc...would you make some comments? whould be good for those who paid for preordering..what actually we are waiting for ;-)

Sorry to but in but have you never pre ordered anything before.
It a way of telling smokester how much to order I think its a great idea there is no point him say putting in an order for 400 bottles and only selling 50 or ordering 50 when he needed 400,
And again I don't want to sound rude but you must of read what jc is and you paid for what you wanted.
:thumb:

vafvaf

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2008
Europe
Sorry to but in but have you never pre ordered anything before.
It a way of telling smokester how much to order I think its a great idea there is no point him say putting in an order for 400 bottles and only selling 50 or ordering 50 when he needed 400,
And again I don't want to sound rude but you must of read what jc is and you paid for what you wanted.
:thumb:

hi icemanmaz, its not too rude; yes i read what is jc -its not clogging the atomizer; but after some report of clogging ; Mac confirm that they r changing filtration; so, i just wandering if report of numbness influence another checking. otherwise i would prefer to wait for it..

maybe i want too much? ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread