Juice consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
As far as juice consumption, another option could be to try increasing your nic strength to see if that reduces how much you vape.

Of course, if you're vaping a lot because you're addicted to the hand-to-mouth act of vaping/smoking, then increasing nic may not decrease your consumption. But it something to try.

Yeah I I have that addiction tomhand to mouth cause with cigs inhad always a cig in my hand or mouth....plus vaping is DELICIOUS :p I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT
Ahhahahaha

Vapemesilly

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2017
Nevada
The more wire surface the more juice you will burn. A clapton coil will burn more than a straight single coil. Duel coils will burn twice what a single coil does. I have no experience with mesh but it seems like there is a lot of surface there. The higher wattage you vape at too, will burn more juice.

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am vaping very airy mtl but lately a lot restricted direct lung on a hellvape md with a small Clapton coil 30/40 7wraps or something ...at 23watts and with a full tank 4ml I get like 100puffs if I do direct lung like 3-4 seconds each puff...

Ok I know depends the time of Puffs and how much someone vapes and all that but I was wondering....

I was thinking to buy a zeus x rta and get also the mesh deck to have both...
The thing is I wonder since my hellvape eats Soo fast the juice ....
How will zeus with dual coil be...or the mesh with 4ml tank???

Anyone using it and how many times u refill per day hahaha must be a lot isn't it??
Maybe I should buy another rta with larger capacity??? XD

Both of the Zeus X options are great, the mesh being better flavor and cloudier. We love them! I'd guess I refill about 5 times a day or so. Going to count the puffs per tank now. -T

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I am vaping very airy mtl but lately a lot restricted direct lung on a hellvape md with a small Clapton coil 30/40 7wraps or something ...at 23watts and with a full tank 4ml I get like 100puffs if I do direct lung like 3-4 seconds each puff...

Ok I know depends the time of Puffs and how much someone vapes and all that but I was wondering....

Anyone using it and how many times u refill per day hahaha must be a lot isn't it??

I'd stick to a single coil RTA if you want to use less juice ;)
    The Hellvape Destiny RTA would be a natural step up from your Hellvape MD. And with a 510 drip tip, you can still vape an extremely screwed up, extremely airy MTL if you choose to.

I go through 10ml that is about 500puffs per day using what I mention....it's not that I mind cause the cost with diy juice it's veeeeery low even if nic is more expensive here in Europe...but I was thinking it could annoying to refill all the time with a dual coil 4ml rta....yeah I need to get a squonk...
    Actually I am new in vaping but I will try everything cause i like try different stuff...it just that I try go slow cause of covid and the economy and I don't want to spend much ATM...
    So I guess maybe my next step will be a squonk....will think about it

For me, the beauty of squonking is:
    8-12ml 'tank'
    lower profile setup,
    better flavour - though some RTAs are right up there
    easier and quicker rewicking.

I use and love the Vandy Vape Pulse v2 but also look at the Dopvo Topside 90w. Both can take 21700 batteries.

As for RDAs, there are so many good flavour bangers out there. If I call it an RDL atty, you can use it MTL in the same way described above

MTL - airy MTL/RDL Vapefly Galaxies RDA and RDTA
    MTL - airy MTL Vapefly Holic RDA
    RDL Wotofo Recurve RDA
    RDL Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA
    MTL - RDL - DL Vandy Vape Requiem RDA

MadMixtress

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Both of the Zeus X options are great, the mesh being better flavor and cloudier. We love them! I'd guess I refill about 5 times a day or so. Going to count the puffs per tank now. -T

Reporting back: I got 64 puffs from a tank. (.23 ohm, 50 watts.) Refill around 3-4x. YMMV.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Two 4ml tanks of 3ml unflavored juice a day. There's usually some juice left in the 2nd tank at bedtime for the first vape in the morning to start the next day. MTL vaping minimizes juice use. I wind 2mm coils with 8 wraps, stretched slightly and pushed back together while on the mandrel. They spring back open slightly and leave a tiny space between the coils.

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    ..I like the cookies on the dark side.
    darkside.jpg

Chris01rob

Nov 27, 2020

Hi , for less juice consumption on your mtl try fit a coil thats inner diameter is smaller or fit a coil that is higher in ohmige in which in most cases will allow you to get the same hit from lower wattege, this will save you some juice..... The zues x Normal and mesh are both superb flavoir and cloud tanks and juice consumption will all depend on your coils , single coil, duel coil, the wraps , the meterial , the inner diameter , the type of wrap eg. Fused clapton's , aliens etc .
    Hope this was of good use to you

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Which superhero had X-ray vision I forget? I always remember thinking it must be SO distracting to like, see every chick naked. That one had fortitude (this post brought to you by wondering if the aliens parking on the dark side of the moon could see through it or had to come around.)

I have no idea how much juice I consume in a day. Weekdays: not much. I just don't even stealth vape at work, too distracting. Snus is just easier.

It does appear to be, overall, way less juice than 3 packs of cigarettes per day. So my docs inform me. I tell them I am an ex smoker and they heap praise upon my recovered lung function so eh.

Anna

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Which superhero had X-ray vision I forget? I always remember thinking it must be SO distracting to like, see every chick naked. That one had fortitude (this post brought to you by wondering if the aliens parking on the dark side of the moon could see through it or had to come around.)

I have no idea how much juice I consume in a day. Weekdays: not much. I just don't even stealth vape at work, too distracting. Snus is just easier.

It does appear to be, overall, way less juice than 3 packs of cigarettes per day. So my docs inform me. I tell them I am an ex smoker and they heap praise upon my recovered lung function so eh.

Anna

That would be Superman with the X-ray Vision.

After smoking for decades and switching to vaping in 2009, my CAT scans have showed clear lungs. I attribute my stopping smoking and switching to vaping in 2009 for my clear lungs. Prior to vaping my X-rays done during physicals and checkups used to show some haze that doctors blamed on smoking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread