Just got V2 Sahara juice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my V2 Sahara 18 in the mail today. Since it supposedly mimics Camel,I went ahead and ordered a 50 ML bottle. Figured if it tasted anything like Camel I couldn't go wrong,since that's one of my preferred brands. Well,I filled a brand new V2 Liquimax blank up.....let it sit a while. Primed it.....started vaping. My first thought was,"This tastes horrible!" After vaping half a ML I still think it's horrible. It tastes like sugar or something. It's so sweet,this does not taste like any camel I ever smoked. This doesn't even taste like tobacco. I much prefer Congress....which is funny since I've never even smoked a Parliament. The congress tastes like it could be tobacco,maybe. The Sahara......no. I dunno if this might have something to do with the Liquimax....I'm vaping Congress pre filled carts. Anyone have any thoughts on Sahara,and why it tastes so bad to me? :(

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
Tastes are REALLY subjective when it comes to juice. I never liked the Sahara either... but my SO loves it. I like some HHV juices that he can't stand. Nothing tastes like an analog- because no juice tastes like burning paper and plant material. It can't. The good news is that juice is better.

Lesson 1: try small samples of juice until you find what you really like, then stock up :)

drsocal

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Supplier Rules

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
I was a Camel smoker and ordered the V2 sampler pack. Did not care much for any of the flavors, with the exception of the Coffee flavor, which seemed pretty dead on. Of course this is my opinion only. To me there was a strange chemical smell and after taste to the carts/flavors. I believe the V2 carts/liquids are all PG based.

I have since moved away from cartomizers, to clearomizers/tanks, particularly glass ones and the taste difference is like night a day. And also to mods as well.

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
Jersey City
I was a Camel smoker and ordered the V2 sampler pack. Did not care much for any of the flavors, with the exception of the Coffee flavor, which seemed pretty dead on. Of course this is my opinion only. To me there was a strange chemical smell and after taste to the carts/flavors. I believe the V2 carts/liquids are all PG based.

i also really liked the v2 coffee flavor, but only in the prefilled cartos. tasted like waffles when i ordered a bottle.

I tried V2 Sahara a few times, didn't really care for it much myself. I was a camel/marlboro smoker for 20 years, and I've tried a ton of tobacco flavors from a lot of companies. Nothing really comes close to a camel. The only thing close I found was Sahara from Apolloecigs.com It's got that spicy tobacco thing going on, but it doesn't taste like a camel. But there are really good tobacco flavors from some of the smaller companies out there. I LOVE Roar Vapors tobaccos (JY4 is my current all day vape). And I like Alien Visions tobacco flavors a lot also. Try a bunch of companies (small bottles lol). YOu'll find the one for you! Just my 2 cents.

I ordered a couple juices from Blue mist. Figured since they had lower prices,a good reputation,and good variety I'd try them. I chose Cafe Caramel and Strawberry Cotton Candy. Those 2 seemed to receive positive feedback on these forums,and sounded tasty.
I didn't go with any tobacco flavors. If I have a great desire for tobacco I'll probably stick with V2 Congress carts for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread