Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Im just wondering why does it say "just make sure to never fill them on an automatic battery" Also would you say a good amount of vaper is producted by the volt?
Because if you overfill the carto the juice may damage the automatic battery because there's an airhole at the end of battery so the PV can be activated by inhaling rather than pushing a manual button. Manual batts are less prone to damage but when filling cartos should always separate carto from batt. Did you use the 15% discount code?

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Volt batteries are what got me off the analog ciggies! I bet you like them. They give good vapor (part of that will depend on the PG/VG ratio of the e-liquid you bought). I'm pretty sure their VOLTSAVE coupon code is always in effect (16% off), use it on your future orders. Can check that code at any time at retailmenot.com website.

I use mostly KGO batteries now, for extended battery life (and ability to use Boge 2.0 ohm cartos)... but I still really like the volts too.

madmartyr72

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
IN
You will LOVE your Volt! Once you get settled in with your new PV, I suggest giving the X2 batteries from SI a try. They are a much bigger battery than the standard Volt batteries and therefore last much longer between charges. An X2 with their new Nano cartomizers and T3 clearomizers will give you a stellar vaping experience, and the good thing is is that all the accessories are interchangeable (all 808) between your Volt and the X2's. I have used the Volt now for over a year and still love them. :vapor:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I think you'll find the Volt far superior to the Blu, I did and still do. I guess I'm a confirmed Volt fan so my opinion may be a "little" biased. The X2 batteries certainly do last much longer than a 78mm or 65mm but they're kind of hard to use "no hand" for any time longer than a few minutes.I use them when walking the dog or driving and sometimes around the house as well. Once you get some vaping with caromizers under you belt, give the clearos and CE3s a try as well. They're even better than the cartos at producing vapor and flavor. Incidentally, everthing that fits the X2 fits the smaller batteries and vice versa so you never have to worry about what fits what at all like many other systems out there. Welcome to Voltville!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I got started vaping with the Smokeless Image Volts. They are a high quality product. I did find it cumbersome to continually need to recharge the batteries, even though I started out with four. I only got about 3-4 hours on each battery, and if you don't keep up with recharging them, you'll end up with no batteries and no way to vape.

I moved up to the X2's. More vaping time with each battery. The 600 mah will give you roughly 6 hours, the 900 = 9 hours, the 1300 = 13 hours. Still small enough to pocket for on the go and able to use the larger juice carrying devices like the clearomizers, T-3, etc. You can also continue to vape while it is charging with the passthru connected to the USB-AC adaptor ($10).

I eventually wanted even more than these devices provided, and went with the big battery mods. If you get to that point, I recommend Smokeless Images non-affiliated sister company Altsmoke for the BB or Silver Bullet, or ProVape's Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread