Smokeless Image Volt Customer Service...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djp5690

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2011
Rochester, ny
Just got my first ecig today. A volt from smokeless image. I freakin love this thing! The auto battery worked great right out of the box. The manual, however, appears to be dead. Sent a quick email to customer service and got a reply within 10 minutes. New battery will be on the way, free of charge. THAT'S good customer service. I am usually a finicky guy about what companies I will deal with for anything, especially on the internet, but smokeless image just won me over....

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
I got the shiny chromed ones that will blind me when I drop them down my beloved gorge. Hopefully when I scramble down to pick them up they will still be working. Sorry you guys had slight problems with yours. And please pray that mine won't ever have to go through my worst fear of being dropped into the Rio Grande from 800' up.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
Unfortunately, the dirt around here is varying shades of yellow, so I thought I'd have the best chance with something that could blind me with its reflection as I am very attracted to shiny things and have been known to hike for miles to see just what object a shiny came from. Just take a look at my little Avatar picky snap and you'll see what my PV's have to put up with on a daily basis. I have a feeling every company's customer service department that I deal with will have to endure tales of horrifying accidents only to inform me that New Mexico is not covered in their warranty policies.

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
A lot of KR808 sellers stipulate that they will ship whatever color is in stock, if the one you order isn't available. That might be fine if you're a new vaper, and the most important thing is getting a device into your hands to get off the analogs, but if you're making another kit and can wait until they re-stock, it's kind of obnoxious.

It irks me. I usually state in the instructions that I will wait instead of getting what's on hand.

Sorry, I guess we went a little off topic, and I've not heard back things about smokelessimage, I just wish that the vendors gave you a check box (left blank initially), to select if you're willing to accept another color in replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread