Just ordered from Ms T's Bakery, now I find out there is major drama going on with her business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Well, it's now June ... my $180 USD order from MsT's never arrived, 4 or 5 emails all went to the keeper and I can do nothing about getting reimbursed without the sender getting the ball rolling. I just feel so shattered by this whole experience. I have saved again now and can afford to get more juice ... I just have no idea where to start looking. We can't get nic juice in Australia, so it has to be bought internationally. Can anyone recommend a good supplier with quality juice? I'd REALLY appreciate any advice.
Cheers,
Mishy

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Hi snooks. my sympathies. yah i was just told about two that i've ordered. AHLUSION & ZEUS EJUICE both have lots of bakery . and you dont have to be confused by 3000 . lol. good luck!

Ahlusion doesn't ship internationally.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
So, my order was placed March27th and JUST shipped yesterday. Sorry to say goodbye MsTs. You suck at business and life! You can't even answer and email and then she lies on her site. She said my order number had shipped, yet it took 2 weeks to actually ship. How can she get away with blatantly lying on her main site page?

Those messages you get saying something has shipped is when they input your info into the USPS database to print the label. It is NOT actual shipping times. For that, they need to actually go down to the USPS and drop it off... which, as you saw, can be anywhere from the next day, to months later. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread