Just ordered my EGO-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbVisions

Feb 22, 2012
Canada
ANd i have but one small concern, which may not end up being a concern after all. I purchased the EGO-C which I unfortunately assumed was ONLY made by joyetech. So I went ahead and ordered a starter kit from my dealer. Now my concern is, that the one I ordered is not labelled with joyetech and only has EGO-C logo on it. I understand different manufacturers can produce the products, but my question is does it make ALL that much of a difference? I ordered from a reputable company, but it is not branded by them either. Sorry for babbling, thank you so much for any input :)

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Who did you order it from? There are a lot of clones out there and not all of them are created equal. Since the Ego is basically just a big battery, I would think that it does make a big difference. Problem is, other than the rep of the company selling it, there's no way to tel in advance if a clone is REALLY a clone or just a cheap imitation. Personally, if I sold a clone I'd put my name on it if it was truly a clone, meaning it was JUST as good as the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread