Just started vaping. Whats everyones opinion about the vivi nova vs pro tank, t3 etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FISH4HC

Apr 5, 2013
CALIFORNIA
Just started last friday with an apollo ego and apollo menthol e juice 24mg. Started with the ce4 but it lasted like a freaking day so upgraded to the vivi nova. I like it alot and its fairly satisfying but just wondering if apollo pro tank or t3 is any better. Im looking for a little bit more of a full hit I guess. Im sticking with apollo for now as they are right down the street from me, prices are decent and they seem like they have a good product.

I went from about 7-13 analogs a day and since I started vaping close to 4 days ago im at about 3 per day but im having a off day today and craving more. Just wanted to get opinions about my set up and see if this is a good set up or if there is a better clearomizer I might try.

Current set up:
apollo ego 900 mah
vivi nova 3ml tank

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
I have both Vivi nova's and Kanger Protank (and Evod's)

Vivi Nova's - 510 threaded - top coil, Warmer vape, tighter draw, needs to be "twirled" to avoid dry hits, coil heads are easily rebuilt (do not rebuild unless you have a multi-meter or upgrade to Vamo or Provari to check ohms), can get metal tanks to be compatible with any juice

Kanger Protank 510 threaded (comes with ego trim ring for a nice finished look on ego batts) bottom coil, slightly cooler vape, airier (sp?) draw, does not need to "twirled" compatible with any juice due to glass tank - heads are also easily rebuilt

Evod - ego threads - bottom coil, similar to Protank - replaceable heads interchange with Protank (holds about 1.6ml), plastic tank - be careful on citrus, cola, and cinnamon juices

I am personally using the Protank and Evod the most right now

Here are the reviews from PBusardo on these (I personally like his reviews)

A PBusardo Review - Vivi Nova 2.5 - YouTube

A PBusardo Review - The Kanger ProTank - YouTube

A PBusardo Review All About The EVOD - Includes Recoiling - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread