Kamry K500

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeTheDuke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
midwest Illinois
I read that JANTY eroll atties are far superior, same design an such only difference is the janty atty has a actual coil and wick, NOT the tinny tiny wick coil that the joye atty has...

Found this info on fasttechs reviewer on the eroll atty that FT offers (FT attys are crap btw)

Check it out he/she provided links...

Juss a friendly fyi if u like a better atty expierance

ExFumidus

Dec 31, 2009
London
BUMP!

Ok, now I'm REALLY confused :? ...

Wanting to take aelwero's excellent advice re the K500's silicone carts & the double charging possibilty of it's PCC, I went a hunting for a Kamry set to supplement my belov'd Eroll. (Was seriously luvin' the sound of dem 'improvements'.)

HOWEVER, all the pics I'm managed to see of the K500 PCC's all show them looking pretty much exactly the same as the Eroll's PCC
i.e. only having one single slot for one full sized assembled ecigg, and NOT any other 2nd slot for an additional uncarted batt as aelwero had described above. ... What gives ???

Have they perhaps just changed them since to corollate exactly with the joyetech's one they're clearly ripping off. Or did I just seriously misunderstood & am just seriously missing something here ?? ... I'm seriously confussed now !! :)

Can anyone perhaps enlighten me please ??? ... (Thanx !)

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
Let us know if it arrives physically undamaged & how long it took to get it. My distributor ordered some tanks & other parts from the site, 2 of which arrived broken, as they were "OEM" packaging (meaning no box or labeling), all were stuffed into the same envelope.

Too, it had been opened 3 times by Customs for inspection. Once he got his replacements, which took another 2 months after he sent it back, he decided not to do business with them again. Most of these could have been bought from eBay sellers in the US for just a few more dollars & would have arrived in days, not weeks.

fasttech may be OK for customers from that region, but worldwide, no.

Cat

Nyght

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
San Diego, Ca
I'm sorry... :?:

I just bid for one of these and was greatly disappointed. I only hope your experience isn't as bad as mine was!

I have put up a 'review' as to what I found... if you would like to read through it.

I know you determined not to get it... and I'm glad you did. I saw someone with the same comment of the vaping experience as I had. It really is not worth getting.

I found that interesting on the janty attys. I'll have to try one. I heard the fasttechs were actually good too... hmm... guess I'll try both out and as well get some more joyetechs if I am not thrilled with either. I know I love my erolls enough to go for the extra money.

Beth

Nyght

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
San Diego, Ca
Let us know if it arrives physically undamaged & how long it took to get it. My distributor ordered some tanks & other parts from the site, 2 of which arrived broken, as they were "OEM" packaging (meaning no box or labeling), all were stuffed into the same envelope.

Too, it had been opened 3 times by Customs for inspection. Once he got his replacements, which took another 2 months after he sent it back, he decided not to do business with them again. Most of these could have been bought from eBay sellers in the US for just a few more dollars & would have arrived in days, not weeks.

FastTech may be OK for customers from that region, but worldwide, no.

Cat

This isn't quite the case. Fasttech is where most of the ebayers get their goods to ebay. :p But, I have found, as much as I messed with dhgate (which I would not suggest to anyone. Their quality has gone way downhill for one. For another the last order everything I got was problematic, if I received it at all... ) but, yeah, waiting on them is sooo slow it's almost not worth the few dollars saved. Though, seriously to say the prices are 'the same' as with ebay... I haven't seen that. You might get it, with those who do the bids, if you're lucky.

Course, you may have the time to lurk and bid and get lucky ;) I don't tend to do that anymore. I bid and let it auto... if I get it, great, if not, oh well. I just sell. :D

Nyght

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
San Diego, Ca
BUMP!

Ok, now I'm REALLY confused :? ...

Wanting to take aelwero's excellent advice re the K500's silicone carts & the double charging possibilty of it's PCC, I went a hunting for a Kamry set to supplement my belov'd Eroll. (Was seriously luvin' the sound of dem 'improvements'.)

HOWEVER, all the pics I'm managed to see of the K500 PCC's all show them looking pretty much exactly the same as the Eroll's PCC
i.e. only having one single slot for one full sized assembled ecigg, and NOT any other 2nd slot for an additional uncarted batt as aelwero had described above. ... What gives ???

Have they perhaps just changed them since to corollate exactly with the Joyetech's one they're clearly ripping off. Or did I just seriously misunderstood & am just seriously missing something here ?? ... I'm seriously confussed now !! :)

Can anyone perhaps enlighten me please ??? ... (Thanx !)

I believe what aelwaro was trying to say was, the batteries are tight enough that, you can put a roll in, without the tank and it holds it firmly enough to charge. Thus, you don't need the tank and cone to 'snug' it into the battery. I just did it with my own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread