Kanger emow, aspire nautilus mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORTIS e

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Certainly my apologies. I didn't put the two posts together (I can be slow at times). :D

Thanks a lot for the link to Sweet Vapes! I believe I've seen folks post about them before and they should be legit to use.

No problem my friend. During my impatience to receive the Evod 1600's, I picked up one of those Aspire CF VV 1300 mAh batts. It does look beautiful topped with the nautilus Mini but I still find it a bit long. I really prefer short and fat. Here's my go-to vape:

i-SgCgKvg-L.jpg

kwill36

Aug 28, 2014
Austin, TX
Those batteries are sweet! It was between that one and my Vision Spinner 2 at the time I bought it. I went with the Vision only because of the Silver color (like the way they match my tanks). Is it really much longer than Kanger Emow 1600's? I haven't looked at the dimensions, but I'm with you, short and fat is definitely better. My Spinner 2 gets in the way at times in my pocket due to it's length. And that's with a Mini PT3 on it.

This is the Emow with the 1.8 ml tank, not the Mega tank on it compared to the Spinner 2.

WP_20140905_005.jpg

And with the Mega tank

WP_20140905_006.jpg

Last edited:
If i was typing this yesterday id say the Aspire K1 hands down is the best mini tank out there. I picked up a kanger Emow tank this morning and i gotta say its impressing me. I have kangers mini protank and its alright, but they got it right this time around with the Emow. i have a spinner 2 but im running it on my itaste vv 3.0, and it preforms !!! Great vapor and great taste. I personally like the mini tanks because it allows me to carry a bunch of flavors already loaded. so as of now top 2 mini's, Aspire K1, And Kanger Mow.

George Ogilvie

Nov 1, 2014
Greenwich, CT
The tank for the emow is the aerotank mow and can be bought separately. They also sit flush with vision spinner ii's. The work the same as any of the new aerotanks or genitanks, which is to say pretty well. I can't speak to the emow batteries or the nautilus tanks. In the end I think either would work well though, and it is just a question of cost, looks, etc. I would shop around though. You can get spinner ii's on eBay with a charge cable for under 20 bucks for example. Just make sure you buy from a seller with a large amount of positive feedback if you go that route.

IMHO. I would stay away from ebay because the authenticity of their products is somewhat skeptical? My Spinners were clones, and NOT very good ones. Since then ebay has tightened up on sellers making them change their listings. Even some on Amazon and B & M's are clones. I have attached a doc from Vision stating how to spot a fake. View attachment How to identify a FAKE Spinner II.pdf Buyer BEWARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread