Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Massachusetts, USA

^Top-Shelf^

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
Central Illinois
You recommended this in another thread. Sadly, It's better than my authentic KFL+! My question is... where do I find replacement parts? Screws, o-rings, etc.

EDIT: Thanks for the link. This thing has been great.

Screws and orings can be found at hardware stores, eBay lol. Other parts are available threw a few different manufactures, and shops online. What is it that you need? I've used mine everyday for 3 months and haven't had to replace anything... They do come with extra orings, and screws in the box tho

BREWINZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Massachusetts, USA
Screws and orings can be found at hardware stores, eBay lol. Other parts are available threw a few different manufactures, and shops online. What is it that you need? I've used mine everyday for 3 months and haven't had to replace anything... They do come with extra orings, and screws in the box tho

I actually don't need anything right now. It was just for future reference. Although, the terminal screws that it came with were sort of rounded off at the bottom causing the kanthal to pop out every time. I used the spares and it's been great. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread