KFL+ vs. Russian 91% airflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantstopwontstop

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
cary,nc,usa
Just curious I own an Ehpro kayfun lite + with the adjustable airflow, but the draw is a little to tight for me. Is the Russian 91's draw any looser than the KFL+. asking mainly about the clones but I'm also considering the legit Russian 91 if I can fin one under 85$ and the airflow isn't too restrictive. Thanks in advance !

MotoMudder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sumner, WA
Just curious I own an Ehpro kayfun lite + with the adjustable airflow, but the draw is a little to tight for me. Is the Russian 91's draw any looser than the KFL+. asking mainly about the clones but I'm also considering the legit Russian 91 if I can fin one under 85$ and the airflow isn't too restrictive. Thanks in advance !

Really? I just got my EHpro KFL+ setup, and was really surprised at how free the airflow can be, I had to tighten my screw down a little. Wonder what's different.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

cantstopwontstop

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
cary,nc,usa
Really? I just got my EHpro KFL+ setup, and was really surprised at how free the airflow can be, I had to tighten my screw down a little. Wonder what's different.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I actually just took it out..completely much better now, though I do prefer an airy draw. Not lung hits just honestly more like a drag on a cigarette lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread