Kick Bass Vapor and IkenVape Holy Cow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Kick Bass Vapor These guy's over at KBV have it all together really well. Outstanding communication and very fast. KBV makes some of the finest e-juice I have ever tried. Priced great. Definately give these guy's a shot. I have never really had a bad juice from them persay BUT even the ones I didnt care so much for werent that bad. It's more just like a "tastes good, not exactly what I imagined." KBS will do 80VG/20PG if you just shoot zbasspro an email. I asked him if he would put an 80VG/20/PG option on their website. Maybe if more people asked and were intyerested they might add 80VG/20PG as an option on their site.

IkenVape There products are amazing and are the best yet I have tried to date. They are extremely fast and priced very well. I didnt really understand the hard core ikenvape people out there until I tried their products. Namely atomizers. These guy's are perfectionist and now I see why they are so well liked by most of the people who have been vaping for a long time. Great communication. BEST atomizers. Couldnt really ask for more.

Last edited:
Thanks my friend! We appreciate your business and having customers such as yourself :) We generally have VG nicotine on hand and can accommodate most requests up to 80% VG as you mention but please check with us 1st. I try to keep our nicotine as fresh as possible as it isn't cut until it is sent directly to us and order bi-weekly. Thanks again for the kind words and your business with KBV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread