Kick Bass Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2011
Colorado Springs
I recently received a bottle of 18mg candy bar from KBV and this is some of the best juice I have tried to date. I am vaping it at 6v with a IKV HV atty the flavor holds up extremely well and the vapor production is huge. Throat hit was not crazy but still quite strong for a dessert vape. The taste to me is heavy milk chocolate on inhale and a nutty caramel taste on exhale. This is about as close to a snickers in vape form that you will get, highly recommended!

I also got a "bait a sample" of hidey hole punch in 6mg and honestly this smells and tastes just like the fruit drink hawaiian punch. I vaped this at 3.7 with a lr atty the vapor production was really good and the throat hit wasn't very heavy, but this was 6mg and I usually vape triple that amount. If you like hawaiian punch you would love this stuff, very refreshing vape.

Overall I am extremely impressed with Kick Bass Vapor, the order was in the mail quick and they even hand write a note at the bottom of the receipt which is a really nice touch that you don't see often. Awsome people to deal with, great prices and some of the tastiest juice I have tried you can't beat that. Give em a try you won't regret it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread