Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Honor is mine Dimitri. You seem a great guy and your team includes wonderful people. I want to thank you one more time that you invited me to your great show. I wish you the best to your exellent work you do:)
Once again it was an honor to have IMEO on with the VapeTeam we really enjoyed the segment, and my pms and skype are flooded with great feedback on the piece. Once again thank you IMEO and thanks to all that tuned in!

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
awesome show....nice work vape team guys and Imeo!!!

Very cool to see Imeo give immediate props to Trog. I remember when i first started, i got one of the first Screwdrivers and loved it. I only wish i had jumped over to GG later, but the Screwdriver was so cool i kind of disappeared from looking for anything else.

Anyways....cant wait for the next video by Imeo!

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Very true, RD. sitting at the table with all his GG's :laugh:
Great interview and we did saw Penelope's internals :)

Rick's (rwechsler) double appearance was great, too (Except the on-air call, he was also on the video footage from the L.A. meeting, at the start of the show) :thumb:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Ripp can you not download it overnight and watch it the next day? if not send me your address with a PM pal and I'll rip it on a DVD and sent it to ya in the mail.

Don't worry about it, its not necessary, I've heard Imeo on Kev's show and couldn't interact with the show at this point either, I'm not sure why I'd watch tbh -- plus, I don't think my computer could download the entire show during free download time. Ain't Dimitris' fault.....but he bears the brunt of my frustration unforuntately....

any 5 minute highlight footage...or 3-4 line recaps?

You and me both, buddy, vets left in the dust!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
Imeo, first off let me say that I have always respected your work and your work ethic. You spend so much time creating a better and better pv for your customers. Limiting production to ensure quality is a trait from generations past. If Greece won't male u a national treasure then we should. Great interview and thank you for the open registration for the penelope and proteus. I was so excited to buy a gg I reserved 2!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
What a sweet post yellow, I am very honored!!:):)
The only thing that is left is the VIR and a way to make a no wick atomizer. The first is easy and it will be the future. The second one is a little more difficult because I dont have access to the materials I need. We will see in near future. I am still trying to improve everything
Imeo, first off let me say that I have always respected your work and your work ethic. You spend so much time creating a better and better pv for your customers. Limiting production to ensure quality is a trait from generations past. If Greece won't male u a national treasure then we should. Great interview and thank you for the open registration for the penelope and proteus. I was so excited to buy a gg I reserved 2!

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
Imeo :party:
you are the man!

when i saw him live i thought why didnt this happen sooner?
he shouldve been interviewed long time ago because he's been a legend since before i started vaping in 09/2010.
Im glad he showed us a sneak peak into his brain and the "P" of "P&P". Uber excited for that as well. No rush though...im thoroughly enjoying my GGTS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread