Status
Not open for further replies.

ManniGfaltig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Germany
I propably repeat myself but this is a good place to do so... Apart from the interviews I am really amazed about Imeos dedication. Someone asks about the difference of GGTS and UFS Collector tanks - bam - next morning there is a video where Imeo explains the difference. Someone got a problem with his GGTS button - bam - next morning there is a video about button troubleshooting. Also the forum presence is outstanding.
Honestly, I haven't seen that dedication from any other producer, apart from the Raspberry Pi guys (with the difference that they are in business since a few months now), and that dedication is the main reason why I stick to GG since some time now, apart from the plain quality of course. I feel like part of a friendly and helpful family with a great papa and I hope this will stay as it is. :toast:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if you saw in this interview, I used Para's multimeter to check the resistance of the Penelope. You just screw atomizer on the multimeter and you see the resistance of your atomizer. I also use too often his battery checker to see the remaining voltage of my battery or to check the voltage on GG under load

Thank you very much Para for those 2 exellent devices. They are much more usueful than I thought:):)

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Imeo who else other than the great Para could come up with that gem of a multimeter?
if you saw in this interview, I used Para's multimeter to check the resistance of the Penelope. You just screw atomizer on the multimeter and you see the resistance of your atomizer. I also use too often his battery checker to see the remaining voltage of my battery or to check the voltage on GG under load

Thank you very much Para for those 2 exellent devices. They are much more usueful than I thought:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread