Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks Rick. The best I've found is BWB Espresso mixed with Decadent Vapour's Doppio Espresso. On the strong side but that's what I was looking for. For sweetness I add some BWB Capp. but only a little. I tried the Vaperite Double Espresso - for me it was rather good pineapple upside down cake :) and not that much coffee flavor. I passed on Copper Creek after seeing some not so good reviews. There are some rave ones as well, but coffee is a hard flavor to nail down and those who have made it a point to search it out have a better grasp, imo. And to be fair, there is always that 'subjective taste' factor in all flavors.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
+1 on the Copper Creek Coffee. Authentic black coffee flavor. I often add some Sweet Cream from My Freedom Smokes.

Although more known for their fruit flavors, Dripeez makes a tasty black coffee. All organic and all natural flavoring.

If you prefer a stronger coffee flavor, then Vaperite's Double Espresso will suit the bill. Wonderful coffee aroma when opening the juice bottle, and the vape has the same.

Syav

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Minnesota
i've tried one coffee (from mtbaker) and it was just pure plain black coffee. are most of the coffee flavors like this? i'm looking for something more smoother and sweeter in taste. if so which ones?
Try French Vanilla coffee from Hoosierecig. It's mild, a little sweet and a hint of vanilla. One of my fav, because I don't really like strong plain black coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread