Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinko

Feb 14, 2015
Lebanon
Hello i'm new to Vaping, started searching about a month ago for a Vv/Ww mod to buy as my first unit but ended with a aspire Cf sub ohm with an Atlantis. 2 weeks now and i love it, the only thing i wondered is if i want my vaping experience to be only blowing clouds? flavor is awesome, battery life is good, a bit big but i don't mind. The thing is that i want to be in control of my mod, run on it different coils...
After days searching, i found couple 50 watts tube mods but i need your opinion about them( battery life, performance,quality) or other tube mods i didnt find , the most important thing that matters to me is i want a 50 watts+ tube mod not a box mod, price isn't and issue at all.

The mods i found:

1- SMOK BEC Pro Variable Voltage / Wattage APV Mod 50 watts

2- Cloupor T5 50 watts
I read all the issues that happened with the software update, but still wonder if the original software is good

3- GL 50 By Pioneer4you Vv/Ww tube mod 50 watts
I didnt see anyone talking about this mod on this forum, no english review on it on youtube, i hope someone has it and tell me if its good, because it's specs are perfect for what personally i need.
Check it here: http://www.caterpillarvapes.com/adva...-mod-50-watts/

Found only these 50 watts, also found the Vamo V7 Mod but 40 Watts.

Please don't suggest Box mods because all this post gonna turn into Box mod!:p i do know box mods are awesome and way better then the current tube mods:)

Thanks for your help and suggestions guys.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi sinko and welcome to the forum!

Don't have any suggestions for you, but here's a bump for more answers.

Hope it helps and Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread