Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NH

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
The original IkenVape Chameleon was a really nice small light 16340 MOD. He doesn't sell that model anymore, but an updated replacement for that model is due real soon now (i have my eye out for this one). The SuperT Presice16 is also small, and more stylish, but not as light. The MadVapes Mini VapeStack is another, it's short and squat rather than tall and slender. Those are all of the small tube MODs that I've used. My #1 is the P16 because of how finely made it is and how great the switch is, although I do wish it were a little lighter (and this is why i have my eye on the new chameleon).

The GLV2 super mini looks pretty good, and the Steampunk Sparkplug SP2, and the XS-haler.

There's also the PreciousM (14500), and the Mako line of mods (although the smallest uses too small of a batt to be useful for me), and the Indulgence (if you can stomach the branding).

Lot's of listings here...
Battery Tube e-Cig Mods | e-Cigarette Mods Database
... omg... so many options!

If you go up to 5v, you'll have to go up a lot in size to accommodate 2 batts instead 1.

Last edited:

floridamale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
This is a photo of the small tube Indulgence 18350 battery with a mini MAP Tank and drip tip total lenght 5 1/2 inches.
When I get another small tube 3.7 PV I believe it will be a Saber Touch which would make the over all lenght with the same set up about 5 inches

There are a couple of PV tube mods that are a little smaller but not by much and nothing with a 18350 battery

Last edited:

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My Indulgence with 18350 3.7v battery & cartomizer is 5" and 2.5oz. I can load up a few cartos with different flavors and vape fabulously all day at 3.7v. Then I can switch to the bigger tube/batts and drip HV801.
Very versatile and yet you get 3.7, 5v (with pass thru), 6v, and 7v from one versatile PV that happens to be low cost.
If you get an Indulgence, get an extra button section so you don't have to switch all the time from short tube to tall tube to pass-thru.
I still enjoyed the simplicity and cool colors and size of the mini vapestack but the Indulgence wins hands down for versatility and price.
The MAPS idea looks great...hmmmm...next on "the list"? LOL

JudgeVape

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
D.C./Maryland
If you go up to 5v, you'll have to go up a lot in size to accommodate 2 batts instead 1.

True, but if he widens his selection criteria to box mods, he may very well find a 5v box mod that is more comfortable to carry around than many 3.7 tube mods. In particular, the short and fat 3.7 single battery subs are probably less pocket friendly than a box running 2 14500s like the Big Kazoo.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I was a driper before using the MAPS and they are hard to beat easy to use just fill and vape. I use them on the Indulgence and my Tekkeon

Where do you get the map tanks? I tried the eGoT and didn't care for it. It holds less juice than my 801 and half as much as the mega atty plus I was constanly getting juice in my mouth.

floridamale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Where do you get the map tanks? I tried the eGoT and didn't care for it. It holds less juice than my 801 and half as much as the mega atty plus I was constanly getting juice in my mouth.

You can get the MAP Tanks from COV they come in 5 ml or a 3ml size.
http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/
They come with a 510 connection, in ohm ramges 2.4 / 2.8 /3.2 they are CE2 based and you can replace the coils with what every range you like. Check the site for videos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread