Status
Not open for further replies.

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
You'll enjoy the Kgo, cookdawg. It's a nice study PV and shouldn't give you any trouble. The only other thing you might want to order right away is a drip tip. It will make the cartos much more comfortable in your mouth and you won't have to fool around with a paper clip to get the little rubber thingy out of the top of the carto every time you need to add some drops of eliquid to the carto. They are only around 3.00. You might want to get a couple. Mine seem to run away......Buy it from a juice vendor so you can add a sample pack of juice to make the shipping worthwhile.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
LOL I love it! 4.50 cents a pack?? If they were $4.50 a pack here I'd still be smoking!! HAHA. You could have considered yourself lucky man. Here in Connecticut they are $8.75 for a pack of Newports. $9.00+ at Walmart or grocery stores. With tax hikes STILL being threatened constantly.

Last edited:

Huuwap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Idaho
www.huuwap.me
The only other thing you might want to order right away is a drip tip.
It's definitely on my list. I really didn't understand the point of them until my research-fest last night. Before that they were 100% for hardcore vapers who wanted to drip juice in an atty every time they wanted to vape...now I understand why you may want to drip test juice, or use one with a carto for the exact reason you mentioned. I'll be picking one up.

LOL I love it! 4.50 cents a pack?? If they were $4.50 a pack here I'd still be smoking!! HAHA. You could have considered yourself lucky man. Here in Connecticut they are $8.75 for a pack of Newports. $9.00+ at Walmart or grocery stores. With tax hikes STILL being threatened constantly.
Oh yeah, I know of your pain there. Taxes went up on us a few years ago, so I was complaining about pack price going up from $3.25 to $4.50. Maybe I'm less dedicated, but I have a hard time spending $5/day on a habit...it didn't even bother me that much that it was going to kill me eventually, but I'm 25 and have a general "everything will kill you" attitude that I need to get rid of, along with excessive frugality, lol.

Huuwap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Idaho
www.huuwap.me
Oh man, on Friday I placed an order for two packs of cartos from V4L (8mg Peach and Wintergreen) and they came today! I can't believe these ecig suppliers are so damn GOOD on getting orders out.

I started to get worried yesterday, after buying these 8mg cartos and 45ml of 6mg juice (still on its way) that I wouldn't be getting much flavor / vapor / throat hit, and not really having enough experience to really isolate any of the three. The worries popped up because I was running low on cartos, was getting sick of the menthol cartos we have and hit the local tobacco shop for the Encore branded $15 cartos. I asked for the 8mg vanilla, they said they had 16mg and 6mg so I went with 6mg. These things hardly produced any vapor, much the less throat hit, and they tasted terrible when I was able to get vapor out of them, like plastic. So of course I did some reading and stumbled upon a bunch of people saying that low nic percentages provide very little throat hit and nic is the one thing that provides the throat hit. Imagine my face when I read it, Sir Cheapskate, happy owner of 45ml of 6mg nic juice, freshly quit and still very much interested in some amount of vapor and throat hit. So all of yesterday I was freaking out, getting down on myself, but still hoping that Encore just sells crappy cartos. I get these V4L pre-filled's today, put the peach on the battery, inhale and BAM, plenty of throat hit and way more flavor than any carto I've had (all from Encore).

I'M SO STOKED I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS.

Huuwap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Idaho
www.huuwap.me
My KGO kit and Boge 2ohm cartos came in today. I can now see why cartridges aren't super popular - talk about messy! Anyway, I had to try one before charging it up all the way, and while the tobacco flavor sent is leaps and bounds better than what I had tried before, I still don't like it. And it was only after three or four drags that I realized it was an 18 or 24mg liquid, I got all light headed, so not for me...makes it easier to sit them on the charger. The manual suggest 8 hours for first charge, then 20 minutes of use and another 1 hour charge regardless of green light status - is that about run of the mill for a first charge? Seems overkill to me, but if it's suggested I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread