MBV Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany Smeggin Peak

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2012
Wilton IA USA
i tried moo juice and I did not like it, i thought cotton candy had a bad aftertaste to it.
everyones tastes are different though
i do think that their juicy fruit is great though, you can even taste a little bit of chalkyness and their butterscotch is good too.
For me this is one company where some of their juices are great and others are dang near unvapeable.
hope you like them

Scottzilla

Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
South Texas
www.scottysguitars.com
I have only ordered from MBV once before. I was very pleased with everything I ordered with the exception of of the free sample of cantaloupe. I like the options when you place the order. I read a lot of the reviews before I placed my order. I will be ordering again as soon as they get Hawk Sauce back in stock.

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
I have only ordered from MBV once before. I was very pleased with everything I ordered with the exception of of the free sample of cantaloupe. I like the options when you place the order. I read a lot of the reviews before I placed my order. I will be ordering again as soon as they get Hawk Sauce back in stock.

They posted on Twitter yesterday that Hawk Sauce is expected back in stock early this week, sometime between Monday and Wednesday. Just FYI.

I love mtbakervapor!! I have ordered from them 3 times. All their juice I tried I like, However all are better after they steep for a week or two. Some of their juice is good right out of the mail, Like cinnamon bun, but some really need to steep for a while. You can't beat their prices and their shipping is second to none. 2 days from Washington state to Ohio.

AmyK

Account closed on request
Aug 2, 2013
I love mtbakervapor!! I have ordered from them 3 times. All their juice I tried I like, However all are better after they steep for a week or two. Some of their juice is good right out of the mail, Like cinnamon bun, but some really need to steep for a while. You can't beat their prices and their shipping is second to none. 2 days from Washington state to Ohio.

Just put in my first order with MBV today. Am hoping the flavors I got will be good ones. And I love the 2 day shipping from Washington State to Ohio. Another Ohioan on board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread