'Messy' vaping storage area???

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
I was looking around for a way to better manage my atomizers and stumbled upon a wonderful solution... pill bottles. I was in a CVS store, asking if I could buy some empty 35mm film canisters and the manager said that while he didn't have any of those, would new (never used) pill bottles from the pharmacy work? <slaps forehead> Why didn't I think about that??? Sheesh... 'Yes sir, that would be great, thank you.' He wouldn't take a dime for them. Nice, flat bottoms, room to spare, making it easy to remove the atomizer and larger than the 35mm film canisters so even my larger atomizers fit great! Now I just put my filled atomizer in front of the bottle of juice that's in it and viola, neat, organized vaping storage. Too cool and free! Just thought I'd pass it along.

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Long time ago I took a photography class and had something (aspirin, candy?) stuffed in an old film canister. The instructor turned sheet-white and told me some of the heavy metals from the film could leach off the canister into whatever was stored in them. Honestly, I don’t know how true that is but he only had to tell me once. Posted simply as a FWIW. Hadn’t thought about the pill bottles, fantastic idea. Thanks! :toast:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I tried the pill bottle and it fits perfectly. I'm so stoked. I use the Mini Davide so am always worried about the spare breaking rolling around in the car. I love it, thank you! :D

ETA; Mine better be clean. I stole the dog's old tranquilizer bottle from when he ate a bunch of rocks and had to have them removed the hard way. :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread