Mini RBA/RDA suggestions, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
I think I wanna get a mini RBA/rda for dripping and/or flavor testing. Can someone suggest a good, and fairly cheap, RBA/RDA that would work well on an eGo size setup?

I only have a few Spinners and a Twist, and I don't plan on buying anything bigger for some time (it'll happen eventually, I hope). My wife already thinks I'm becoming a massive nerd with this "vaping thing", although she IS ecstatic that I'm off stinkies, but she isn't ready to see "smoking a lightsaber". We're also still getting over the initial expenditure on all my new equipment/devices/liquid/tools, so, I'd like something cheap that'll work well with my current setup - and I don't really want a huge piece of steel sitting atop my batteries.

I don't think I'm interested in a regular old 510 bridgeless atty. I'd like something that easily rebuilt. I really like the looks/functionality of the Vision Eternity, but I don't wanna spend almost $30 on it, including shipping. $15 total sounds about right.

I found these:

Mighty Mite Stainless RBA RDA - EZ Thumbscrew Re-coiling [gv-MightyMiteRBA-Stainless] - $9.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizer - Clone

http://www................../Phoenix-V4-Rebuildable-dripper_p_191.html

Anyone have any opinions on any of these?

P.S. I'm still fuzzy on the difference between RDA and RBA. Is it Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer, and Re-Buildable Atomizer?

EDIT: I can't link the Phoenix atty from h00sier vapes for some reason. The ECF forum is blocking it for some reason. It's third in my list. It's their stainless steel Phoenix atty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread