Mod similar to nemesis with adjustable fire button to tighten battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codyb88

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Title says it all. I'm looking for a mech mod made similar to a nemesis that allows you to screw the bottom on to adjust for the battery. I love my nemesis more than any other mod I've tried to date. Please don't suggest the stingray though I have one and the magnetic switch is awful. It gets stuck and locks up on me in while firing.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Who is your nemesis made by? Mine by hcigar is adjustable.
hcigar nemesis.jpg

Last edited:

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Title says it all. I'm looking for a mech mod made similar to a nemesis that allows you to screw the bottom on to adjust for the battery. I love my nemesis more than any other mod I've tried to date. Please don't suggest the stingray though I have one and the magnetic switch is awful. It gets stuck and locks up on me in while firing.

Not quite what you're after, but I'd say try picking your Stingray button apart and applying some TLC to any hard edges.

iamAuz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2014
Bryant, Arkansas
man, i have every authentic stingray available, best mech mod i have ever used.... so far. the fire switch is soooo easy to press... silent and smooth. if you are having issues with the switch, take it apart and put some vaseline on it. right around that post in the middle and that little pin. smooths it out majorly. i am assumin you have a clone stingray? the real stingray is a dream machine.:2cool:

Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

Adapt!
The whole purpose of a mechanical mod is a Simplified power source, repairable in house. Buy all you want, but if you ever really want to appreciate any of them, learn what makes them tick and what you can make right/better. :)

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Adapt!
The whole purpose of a mechanical mod is a Simplified power source, repairable in house. Buy all you want, but if you ever really want to appreciate any of them, learn what makes them tick and what you can make right/better. :)

Good point. I dare say some mods serve more as a decent starting point than a finished end-user product.

codyb88

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Adapt!

I get that but I hate with a passion mods with telescoping 2nd pins for battery contact. I really enjoy the adjustable button height of the button on the nemesis over all.

I have a clone stingray by infinite, it's nice but the button is just terrible. It sticks but I'll try noalox later or Vaseline.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Who is your nemesis made by? Mine by Hcigar is adjustable.
I have 5, 4 from FastTech, 1 from focalecig, so all from unknown manufacturers. Every on has an adjustable switch for battery lengths. Perhaps you need to find out how to adjust your mod.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I get that but I hate with a passion mods with telescoping 2nd pins for battery contact. I really enjoy the adjustable button height of the button on the nemesis over all.

I have a clone stingray by infinite, it's nice but the button is just terrible. It sticks but I'll try noalox later or Vaseline.

Preaching to the choir. I have 9 Neme clones. :D
I also have 2 Sigelei 8w - Love the way they vape, but HATE the dual adjustable top pin.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA

I've been on the same search and been unsuccessful. As you already know. The stingray is the closest one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread