Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Roll pin - Locks Button position to switch
Without this you may get the switch stuck in the tube with no way to turn to remove.

Spring vs. Magnets - Magnets will win every time if done properly.
Springs are coiled and will deflect under pressure. Whether you notice or not, they do. Magnets are self correcting due the repelling fields.

Crunchy switch - Some are worse than others. Since it is likely these are made on several different laths there will be tolerance variations. Some will be close while some to tight and some sloppy.
Close and to tight are good. Room to tweak. Sloppy is almost impossible to fix with things found around the house.

Owners with several Nemesis may be able to swap parts to arrive at an acceptable function level for all units.

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
Figured I would post this here as well...

I bought the "Nemesis Mechanical mod Ultimate Upgrade" from FatDaddyVapes, and man did it make a world of difference to my Nemesis!

It comes with 2 bigger/stronger magnets than the ones I got from VapeRoyalty, and longer/extended positive & negative post/pins so you can take the excess slop out and use the beauty/kick ring.

My bottom switch now feels sooo much better (not wobbly), and I can now finally stand my Nemesis up on end without it firing!

http://fatdaddyvapes.com/shop.html

mdbsat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
San Antonio
Figured I would post this here as well...

I bought the "Nemesis Mechanical mod Ultimate Upgrade" from FatDaddyVapes, and man did it make a world of difference to my Nemesis!

It comes with 2 bigger/stronger magnets than the ones I got from VapeRoyalty, and longer/extended positive & negative post/pins so you can take the excess slop out and use the beauty/kick ring.

My bottom switch now feels sooo much better (not wobbly), and I can now finally stand my Nemesis up on end without it firing!

SHOP - FatDaddyVapes.com - Home of the best vaping equipment, eliquids, and supplies!!!

Thank for posting this. I have been on the fence about doing this but I think I will give it a shot.

havoc1967

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Colorado Springs
I have 2 Nemesis clones. A brass from fast tech and a stainless HCigar. Love them both. Here was was my personal progression as far as the switch:
standard, small and big spring. Good
Removed small spring from each Nemesis. Better
Switched over to magnets. Best

The switch, which was fine to begin with, is great with magnets. Very smooth.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread